- (1) Rockville RTB10A 10" 500w Powered Subwoofer Bass Tube + Bass Remote
- (1) Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Complete Wire Kit + RCA Cables
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Video of RTB10A:
the Rockville RTB10A Powered Subwoofer Tube. We at Rockville just had to
manufacture a high quality powered bass tube. Growing up one of my best
friends bought a car and it had a powered bass tube in it. The sound
that it produced was just amazing and I will never forget it. Bass tubes
push out some of the punchiest bass available. I personally love punchy
bass that is deep and clean. Bass is an integral part of any good audio
system, and the Rockville Bass Blaster amplified subwoofer tubes will
add power and impact to your car audio system. The cylindrical shape of
the enclosure helps focus the motion of the bass pressure so it
maximizes that punchy output from both the woofers face and the tuned
rear aero port. Strong deep bass will fire through your vehicle for
Since this is a powered bass tube, you get everything you need! This is your entire bass system. The built in power amplifier will push this tube to the max. The amp, sub and enclosure are perfectly tuned and matched to sound perfect together.
far as power is concerned the RTB10A is a powerhouse. The compact
package features a high power 10” woofer and 500-Watt amplifier that
will literally shoot deep bass waves throughout your car. You can
fine-tune the subwoofer with the built-in electronic low pass crossover
so that your subwoofer meshes perfectly with the rest of your audio
system. The built-in bass equalizer allows you to set in the exact
amount of bass boost of up to 18dB’s @ 45Hz for real ground pounding
bass while the included dashboard bass control knob allows you dial in
all the bass directly and conveniently from the drivers seat.
is a breeze! No need for building and wiring enclosures to
amplifiers. Simply power, ground remote and send signal to the bass tube
and you are ready to enjoy the most incredible bass you have ever
"Good things do come in small packages" Rockville Bass Tubes will fit every vehicle without taking up valuable space and provide super low-end bass response. No permanent installation is necessary, the tubes come complete with 4 mounting legs and Velcro mounting straps so your bass tube will stay put where you place it.
Bass Blaster Tubes are the ultimate in functionality, just take
aim…experiment with different placement positions, corner load, rear
load or front load the bass tube and you will experience incredible bass
response in any vehicle configuration.
- Rockville RTB10A 10“ 500w Powered Subwoofer Bass Tube With Bass Remote
Watts Peak/250 Watts RMS
- 10“ High power woofer in vented tubular enclosure
- Integrated, built-in 250 Watts RMS Rated amplifier
- Rear aero vent bass system
level and RCA line-level input
adjustable bass remote control
steel woofer grill
steel mounting brackets + two canvas straps with Velcro fasteners
- Tube is covered in durable aviation grade tweed with embroidered logo
- Dimensions: 10.75” x 20.86“
Video of RWK10:
The Rockville RWK10 10 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 10 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against the leading amp kits on the market. Here are the facts from our testing. The resistance per foot of this kit is extremely low compared to any other amp kit in its range. The other amp kits we tested it against had resistance ratings that indicated they were an 8 gauge amp kit. We were more shocked than anyone about these tests, because we used to sell some of those amp kits. (We now will not sell those any more after learning that they are not up to the quality standards of our installers). The conclusion is that Rockville does a great job manufacturing amp kits while other brands are deceiving consumers.
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) set of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of - 40 to 220 degrees F