How to Set Up Your RSC7 PA Speaker Scrims:
Video of RSC7B:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
- RSC7 Scrim
- Carry Pouch
- Scrim Ring (O-Clamp)
The Rockvile RSC7 Scrim is available inboth black and white. This scrim will cover 360 degrees of your tripodand it will hide the wires. This will make your stage or gig lookcleaner and more professional. Our scrim is completely wrinkleresistant. It is also machine washable if it gets dirty. We include theO-clamp wring and a carry pouch. Everything needed is included!
Here is how it works
- Before mounting a speaker on your tripod just attach the O-clamp to the top extension pole to secure the scrim ring and slip the scrim on top of it.
- Once everything is set and secure, tighten the top draw string.
- Attach the bottom section to the three bottom legs of your tripod stand.
- Rockville RSC7B Black Tripod PA Speaker Stand Scrim Cloth 360 Degree Cover
- Covers 360 Degrees Around the Tripod
- 60"w x 80"h at Maximum Stretch Point
- 42"w x 60"h at Minimum Stretch Point
- Reinforced Tripod Leg Pocket Attachment Points
- Top Tension Draw String
- Material Recovers to Original State After Being Stretched
- Wrinkle resistant material
- Flame Retardant Treated
- Machine Washable *flame retardant must be retreated after washing
- Carry Pouch and Scrim Ring Included
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 LBS with packaging
- Shipping Dimensions with packaging: 9.1" x 7.5" x 3.5" inch
- Dimensions in Carry Pouch: 10.5" x 7.5" x 3"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. AllRockville products go through the most rigorous quality controlstandards in the industry. Products go through months of extensivetesting before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested andall internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes productsthat are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands inits class to test every concept model for weeks or months beforestarting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends productengineers to their factory to quality control every line of production.During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockvillegoes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do anadditional quality control. They test a certain percentage of allproducts from the production line a second time to ensure that thequality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there isnever a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockvillemonitors are backed with a full one year warranty, though it isunlikelythat you will need to use it.