- (1) SOUNDSTREAM RS1.8000D 8000 Watt Mono Car Stereo Amplifier Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK01 0 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit w/ RCA's
What's in the box:
- 1-Channel Amplifier
- Owners Manual
- Wired Remote Bass Knob w/18ft Cable
Reserve amplifiers are the next step in performance and value. Taking advantage of our tried-and-true class A/B full range and improved efficiency Class D Monoblock platforms, Reserve amplifiers continue down the road of reliability and longevity you know well. Satin silver chassis, engraving, and accents teetering on the edges bring a high-end appeal to traditional performance.
Tuning features include variable low-pass and subsonic filters, along with a phase switch, while wired remote lets you control the bass level from your front seat. The RS1.8000 revs Class D amp technology to achieve the highest power levels without straining your car's electrical system.
- Wired Dash Bass Knob
- RCA and Speaker-Level inputs
- MAXI Fuse rating: 80A x 2
- Dimensions: 8.25"W x 2"H x 15.75"L
- 1-ohm Minimum Impedance Operation
- 0-Gauge Power Input & 8g Speaker Outputs
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 250mV - 8V High-Level Speaker Input or Low-Level RCA Input
- 1-channel Amplifier
- Class-D Amplifier Technology
- Variable low-pass filters (40-150 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable subsonic filters (10-50 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Phase switch (0 to 180)
- Max Power: 8,000 Watts
- RMS Power @ 4Ω: 1,200W x 1
- RMS Power @ 2Ω: 1,700W x 1
- RMS Power @ 1Ω: 3,000W x 1
Video of RWK01:
The Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables.
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is lost per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires have a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) Complete Car Amp Installation Wire Kit
- 17' - 0 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cable
- 3' - 0 Gauge Translucent Black SuperFlex Ground Cable
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistance Fuse Holder
- 200 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 1 - 17' High Grade Twisted Pair of RCA Interconnects
- 25' Translucent Blue Speaker Wire
- 7' Split Loom Tubing
- 17' Amplifier Remote Turn On Cable
- Wire Ties and Ring Terminals, and all other accessories you need for a clean installation
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F