How to Set Up your RPM45BT:
- Powered mixer with Bluetooth
- Power cable
- Owners manual
- Warranty card
Description:90 Day Money Back Guarantee
This mixer is insanely loud and has clean sound! If you are not happy in 90 days we will take the mixer back for a full refund!
The Rockville RPM45BT is a 4 channel wood cabinet powered mixer with USB and Bluetooth. During our testing we ran this to (2) Mackie speakers and even with the volume turned up half way these were insanely loud! When we cranked the volume to 90 % the clarity was just un-believable.
On this model we added Bluetooth so you can stream your music wirelessly. We use a very high quality Bluetooth chip that is reliable for professional applications.
This powered mixer is rugged and tough! It is enclosed in a high quality wooden enclosure which can take a real beating! The RPM45BT has 4 channels making it versatile enough for most parties and gigs. It has adjustable delay and echo effects, along with individual controls on each channel for reverb, bass, and treble.
- Rockville RPM45BT 1800w Powered 4 Channel Mixer/Amplifier with Bluetooth/EQ/Effects
- RMS Power Output:
- 225w x 2 @ 8 Ohm (Parallel mono)
- Program Power Output:
- 450w x 2 @ 8 Ohm (Parallel mono)
- Peak Power Output:
- 900w x 2 @ 8 Ohm (Parallel mono)
- Built in Bluetooth with long range and great sound quality
- Individual Volume, Reverb, Bass, and Treble controls
- Adjustable effects: Echo and delay
- USB Input
- MP3 Volume control
- AUX volume control
- Master volume control
- 4 balanced XLR inputs
- 4 1/4” TRS inputs
- 1 RCA AUX input
- 1 ¼” master line input
- ¼” line output for adding a subwoofer or more amplifiers or powered speakers
- 1 RCA Rec output
- 1 1/4” Effect loop input/output
- Amplified speaker outputs: ¼” TS (8-ohm)
- +48V phantom power
- Fan Vent Cooling System
- Dimensions: 18.9” x 8.9” x 6.3”
- Weight: 18 lbs.