- (1) Rockville RPM109 10 Channel 4800w Powered Mixer, 7 Band EQ, Effects, USB, 48V
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (4) Rockville RCXFM20E-B 20 Foot Female to Male XLR Mic Cables Black
How to set up Your RPM109:
Video of RPM109:
Unboxing Video for RPM109:
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
This item is insanely loud and has clean sound! If you are not happy in 90 days we will take the item back for a full refund!
The Rockville RPM110 is a 10 channel wood cabinet powered mixer with USB/SD input and LCD display. This mixer is one of the best sounding powered mixers on the market. This will compete with the most premium brands on the market in terms of sound quality and how much power this has. I personally tested our RPM series of powered mixers and I was completely blown away! I ran this to (2) Yamaha speakers and even with the volume turned up half way these were insanely loud! When I cranked the volume to 90 % the clarity was just un-believable. The power amp built into this mixer is 450 x 2 RMS @ 8 ohms and 600 x 2 RMS @ 4 ohms. We rate the RMS very strictly the way famous brands like Mackie rate their items. We also supply you with program and peak ratings but RMS is the true continuous output power you should look at.
This powered mixer is rugged and tough! It is enclosed in a high quality wooden enclosure which can take a real beating! This model has 10 channels making it versatile enough for most parties and gigs. It has an adjustable 3 band EQ (high, mid, low) on each channel along with a dual 7 band master EQ.
We added built in Bluetooth, USB, and SD players giving you a lot of playback options.
- Rockville RPM109 10 Channel 4800w Powered Mixer, 7 Band EQ, Effects, USB, 48V
- RMS Power Output:
.....600w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
.....450w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
.....1200w x 1 @ 8 Ohm
- Program Power Output:
.....1200w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
.....900w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
.....2400w x 1 @ 8 Ohm
- Peak Power Output:
.....2400w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
.....1800w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
.....4800w x 1 @ 8 Ohm
- 10 Channel mixer section: 6 mono channels, 2 stereo channels
- 1 dedicated USB/SD input
- Built-in Bluetooth playback
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 16 presets including reverb, chorus, plate, delay, chorus, cathedral and various multi-effects
- 8 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 3-Band EQ (high, mid, low) per channel
- Pad Switch on each Mono Channel
- Clip LEDs on each Mono Channel
- Dual Stereo 7-band Graphic EQ allows for precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Monitor Level Knob with 5 LED Level Meter
- Main Level Knob with 2 x 5 LED Level Meter
- Dual 1/4" Stereo and Dual RCA Aux Input with Independent Level Knob for External Signal Sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- 1/4" Foot-switch Input connector
- Dual RCA REC Out
- Dual Speak-ON jacks for Monitor Output
- Dual Fan vent Cooling System
- 110-120V power supply
- Dimensions: 18” x 11.22” x 11.41”
- Weight: 30.9Lbs.
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCXFM20E-B Black 20 Foot Nickel Plated Female to Male XLR Microphone Cable
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 20 Ft
- Color: Black
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color