The all new RPG10BT V2 now adds TWS (True Wireless Stereo). What this means is that you can pair 2 speakers together to play in stereo without the need for running any extra cables. We also upgraded the Bluetooth playback to the latest 5.0 chipset which allows lower latency, and higher quality sound through Bluetooth.
The Rockville RPG10BT V2 powered PA speaker is simply amazing in terms of sound quality, raw power, and features! This model offers the same great sound as our original RPG10 but this new version also offers bluetooth integration, TWS, USB input, SD card input, graphic EQ, Effects, recording, and a wireless remote control.
This speaker has an incredible 600 watts of peak power and will deliver a massive amount of bass, mids, and highs.
The built in USB input and SD input are great options for playing back your music. We also added recording functions to them, so that you can record onto the SD card or USB. The bass and treble knobs work really well to adjust the sound to your liking.
The 10" woofer built into this speaker has a 2" aluminum voice coil which provides an extremely loud, deep, punchy bass response. Our state-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver has extremely clean and loud high frequencies. The horn disperses the sound to a wide 40° angle just filling the room with amazing sound.
The linear class A/B amplifier built into these speakers is efficient and provides clean power to the speaker. Some of the competing speakers use cheap amps in their speakers. We really went out of our way to make sure the amp built into these speakers gives you enough power so you can really feel and taste the music. The amplifier also has a clipping LED indicator making it really easy to set your levels to the max without distortion. There is also a peak limiter that will protect the speaker from distorting or getting damaged.
The RPG10BT V2 has a versatile trapezoidal enclosure design which allows you to use it as a PA speaker or as a Stage Monitor. It is also flyable and stand mountable giving you many options on how you can utilize these speakers.
We also included all the inputs and outputs you would need along with great controls. These have XLR and 1/4" ultra-low noise Mic / Line inputs with volume control as well as line RCA and XLR inputs with separate Gain adjustments. There is also 1/4" TRS balanced output as well as RCA (unbalanced) line output for linking of additional speakers or for connecting to a mixer.
If you are in the market for a high quality 10" active speaker, then we highly recommend the RPG10BT V2. We feel this is the best value on the market. You get great features, great quality, high power, and a lot of versatility for a great price.
- Rockville RPG10BT 10" 600 Watt Active DJ/PA Speaker With Built In Bluetooth and wireless stereo linking
- Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 chipset plays your music without dropouts
- TWS (true wireless stereo) allows you to link 2 speakers together wirelessly to play in stereo
- Fast Bluetooth speed (low latency) for use in professional environments
- 600 Watts Peak Power/300 Watts Program Power/150 Watts RMS
- High power long-throw 10'' woofer with 2" aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 122dB peak / 119dB continuous
- Bluetooth signal input. Now you can input any audio signal from your Bluetooth enabled music player or phone. No cables necessary!
- USB/SD digital MP3 music player. Input audio signals, special effects, any preprogrammed audio file and amplify it through your system.
- Wireless remote control. Enjoy the added convenience of being able to adjust any of the MP3 player functions, including volume, from the included wireless remote.
- High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and playback applications.
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL.
- Linear Class AB amplifier technology: high power, transparent sonic performance.
- Internal switch-mode power supply for low distortion audio with superior transient response.
- Built-in bass and treble equalization processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection.
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction.
- Ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn molded directly into cabinet.
- Ultra-low noise Mic / Line input via combo XLR & 1/4-inch TRS stereo jacks with volume control.
- Line RCA and XLR input with separate Volume adjustment.
- Additional balanced RCA line output for linking of additional speaker systems.
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning.
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket.
- Ergonomically shaped side mount handle for easy carrying and setup.
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction.
- Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet rear.
- Front display power meter Blue LED.
- 115 / 230 Volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fusing
- Dimensions: 14.21" X 10.9" X 19.72"