- (1) Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000w 2-Ch USB Bluetooth DJ/Pro/Karaoke Amplifier Mixer
- (4) Pair JBL Control 24C 4" Inch 80w 16 Ohm Ceiling Speakers 4 Commercial/Restaurant
How to set up Your RPA70WBT & RPA60BT:
Video of RPA60BT:
- RPA60BT Receiver
- Rack Ears (Detachable)
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) AC Power Plug
- Owners Manual
- AC Power Plug
- Warranty Card
The RPA60BT is loaded with 1,000 Watts of power! The built in amplifier is louder than similar products on the market that are rated at 3000 watts. When manufacturing this item we upgraded the power of the amplifier. We tested these against similar items on the market and these significantly outperformed the others rated at 2000 and 3000 watts. We do not exaggerate power ratings the way other brands on the market do.
This is more than an amplifier. The RPA60BT will be the control center for your home, karaoke, or professional audio system. You can hook up (3) additional power amplifiers to the system and add more speakers. You will be able to control the gain of each amplifier individually through this receiver. You can also connect 2 microphones directly to the receiver, an audio source (mp3 player, ipod, etc), and 2 video sources, and a recorder. This model is upgraded with a USB input so you can connect an iPod, portable hard drive, thumb drive, or other storage based device.
Great For Karaoke
There is a built in mic mixer with echo control, which makes this perfect for karaoke performances.
Connect your favorite device, and quickly start a karaoke party with your favorite songs!
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Built In Radio
Another major advantage this model has is that it has a built in radio. This makes it perfect for home use, and the radio is also great for intermissions during live performances.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable equalizer will allow you to fine tune your music so it sounds at its best.
Built In Dual Cooling Fan
The built in fans keep the amp cool. This amp will never overheat on you like the cheaper ones out there. We actually upgraded this to a dual cooling fan when we were engineering these. Since we upgraded the amplifier we actually felt the need to also upgrade the fan of this unit to ensure it doesn't overheat.
Beautiful Multi Colored Display
The multi colored display is easy to read. It has an active EQ curve that goes to the beat of the music. The display is very user friendly.
- Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2
- Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2
- THD: > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 400mv/33 KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Tone Characteristic: 100Hz-10KHz ±12dB
- 110v/220v Switchable
- Inputs: iPod/MP3 - 1/8” Mini Jack Style, 1/4” Headphone Jack, 1/4" Mic 1 and Mic 2 Inputs, USB Input
- Rear Inputs: RCA Input for DVD or CD
- Preamp output for an external additional amplifier or powered speaker
- Sub preamp output to connect a powered subwoofer or an amplifier
- Record output to connect a recording device
- Bluetooth Capable
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 4 speakers (2 on Channel A and 2 on Channel B)
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier
- Multicolor LED Display
- Digital Quartz Synthesized AM / FM Tuner with 50 Presets & Auto-Scan
- Preset EQ: Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz
- Remote control for quick access to all functions
- Vacuum Fluorescent Digital Output Display Meters
- Separate gain controls for pre-amp & subwoofer
- Digital Karaoke System
- 2 front microphone inputs with volume, tone and echo controls
- Built-In Mic Mixer with Echo Control
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- 3.5mm input for iPod / MP3 player
- Spectrum analyzer equalizer display
- Turbo cooling twin fan system
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 19" x 11.75" x 3.5" inches
The Control 24C is a compact in-ceiling speaker, providing full, high quality sound for background music and music-plus-paging systems.
- Coaxially mounted 100 mm (4 in) woofer with butyl rubber surround and 19 mm (.75 in) titanium coated diffraction-loaded tweeter.
- High power, wide frequency response and low distortion for high sound level capability.
- Wide coverage allows fewer speakers, reducing the cost of the installed sound system without sacrificing performance.
- JBL’s exclusive SonicGuard™ overload protection allows higher operational levels and improved system reliability.
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation and easy dealer stocking.
- Frequency Range:80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Capacity:80 W Continuous Program Power; 40 W Continuous Pink Noise
- Nominal Sensitivity:86 dB SPL @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Nominal Coverage Angle:130° conical coverage
- Directivity Factor (Q):2.4 dB averaged 500 Hz to 4 kHz
- Directivity Index (DI):3.8 dB averaged 500 Hz to 4 kHz
- Rated Maximum SPL:102 dB @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Nominal Impedance:16 ohms (Min Z 16.1 ohms @ 320 Hz) (24C)