- (1) Rockville RPA60BT V2 1000 Watt 2-Ch USB Bluetooth DJ/Pro/Karaoke Amplifier Mixer
- (2) Rockville VOL850 8 Ohm 50 x 2 Watt Wall Stereo Volume Controller 12 Step Rotary Knob
RPA SERIES PRODUCT VIDEO:
HOW TO SET UP YOUR RPA SERIES (RPA70WBT V2, RPA60BT):
What's in the Box:
- RPA60BT Receiver
- Rack Ears (Detachable)
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) AC Power Plug
- Owners Manual
- Warranty Card
Description of RPA60BT V2:
The RPA60BT is loaded with 1,000 Watts of power! When manufacturing this item we upgraded the power of the amplifier. We tested these against similar items on the market and these significantly outperformed the others rated at 2000 and 3000 watts.
This is more than an amplifier. The RPA60BT will be the control center for your home, karaoke, or professional audio system. There is an optical and coaxial input to easily integrate this with any television or LED panel. There is an RCA aux input for any media player like a CD player, etc. There is an RCA pre-amp output allowing you to expand your system by adding another amplifier or even powered speakers. The sub output allows you to add a powered subwoofer or another amplifier. The REC output allows you to record easily.
You can also connect 2 microphones directly to the front of the receiver.
Other playback options built into the unit are USB playback, Bluetooth, 3.5mm aux, and FM radio.
Great For Karaoke
There is a built in mic mixer with echo control, which makes this perfect for karaoke performances.
Connect your favorite device, and quickly start a karaoke party with your favorite songs!
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Built In Radio
Another major advantage this model has is that it has a built in radio. This makes it perfect for home use, and the radio is also great for intermissions during live performances.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable equalizer will allow you to fine tune your music so it sounds at its best.
Built In Dual Cooling Fan
The built in fans keep the amp cool. This amp will never overheat on you like the cheaper ones out there. We actually upgraded this to a dual cooling fan when we were engineering these. Since we upgraded the amplifier we actually felt the need to also upgrade the fan of this unit to ensure it doesn't overheat.
Beautiful Multi Colored Display
The multi colored display is easy to read. It has an active EQ curve that goes to the beat of the music. The display is very user friendly.
- Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2
- Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2
- THD: > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 400mv/33 KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Tone Characteristic: 100Hz-10KHz ±12dB
- 110v/220v Switchable
- Front Inputs: 3.5MM front aux input, 1/4” Headphone Jack, (2) 1/4" Mic Inputs, USB Input, Optical
- Rear Inputs: RCA, Optical, Coaxial
- Rear Outputs:
- Preamp output for an external additional amplifier or powered speaker
- Sub preamp output to connect a powered subwoofer or an amplifier
- Record output to mixer
- Record output to connect a recording device
- Bluetooth Capable
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 4 speakers (2 on Channel A and 2 on Channel B)
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier
- Bass, treble, and balance control knobs
- Multicolor VFD Display
- FM Radio Tuner with Presets & Auto-Scan
- Preset EQ: Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz
- Remote control for quick access to all functions
- Vacuum Fluorescent Digital Output Display Meters
- Separate gain controls for master volume & subwoofer
- Digital Karaoke System
- 2 front microphone inputs with volume, tone and echo controls
- Built-In Mic Mixer with Echo Control
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- 3.5mm input for iPod / MP3 player
- Spectrum analyzer equalizer display
- Turbo cooling twin fan system
- Dimensions with rack ears (W x D x H): 19" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
- Dimensions without rack ears (W x D x H): 17" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
Video of VOL850:
The VOL850 by Rockville is a wall volume controller that works with any standard home audio or pro audio system that operates with 4-8 ohm speakers. Our volume controllers are some of the best on the market. The reliability and accuracy is what makes the difference. Our 11 step controller is precise and accurate.
The VOL850 supports speakers connected to it that add up to 50 watts RMS per channel or less. For example you can connect (2) speakers that are each 50 watts.
The euro-block connectors make installation easily. The terminals are fully detachable. We use a beautifully designed plate that will seamlessly match your standard decor. These are a standard 1-gang size for easy installation. Internally the circuit board is protected from dust build up to ensure long life.
What is a volume controller?
If you already have a multi zone amplifier then you can go out from any zone and into this volume controller and then out from the controller into the speakers (each speaker is wired from one to the next in parallel). The end result is that you can access the volume control from that room without having to change the volume from the amplifier itself.
- Rockville VOL850 8 Ohm 50 x 2 Watt Wall Stereo Volume Controller 12 Step Rotary Knob
- Includes mounting screws
- This works with standard 8 ohm audio systems
- Perfect for systems that have multi room playback
- Allows you to control up to 4 speakers that add up to 100 watts
- Rotating volume control with 12 step attenuation with absolute off
- Installation depth: 2.44” inches
- White single gang plate fits standard single gang electrical boxes
- Rugged ABS Frame
- Attractive design will fit in well with your standard decor
- White Plastic Plates with Matching Same Color Knobs
- Dependable performance with protection from dust (internal board is protected with special tape)
- Excellent frequency response so you do not get any signal deterioration
- Mounting screws are included
- It is recommended that this volume control be mounted in a "backless" junction box so it gets adequate ventilation
- If an enclosed box is to be used, we recommend a deep box (3.5 inches in depth)
- 16-24 AWG wire inputs
- Total Attenuation: 30dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 2.75” x 4.4” x 3.26”
- Item Weight: 0.77 Lbs