- (1) Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000w 2-Ch USB Bluetooth DJ/Pro/Karaoke Amplifier Mixer
- (2) Pair of Rockville RockShelf 68C Classic 6.5" Home Bookshelf Speakers w/Kevlar Woofers
- (1) Rockville Rock Shaker 8" Classic Wood 400w Powered Home Theater Subwoofer Sub
- (1) Rockville R14GSBR50 Red/Blk 14 Gauge 50' Ft. Mini Spool Car Audio Speaker Wire
- (1) Rockville RCDR10B 10' Dual RCA to Dual RCA Pro Audio Cable 100% Copper
Video of RPA60BT:
- RPA60BT Receiver
- Rack Ears (Detachable)
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) AC Power Plug
- Owners Manual
- AC Power Plug
- Warranty Card
The RPA60BT is loaded with 1,000 Watts of power! The built in amplifier is louder than similar products on the market that are rated at 3000 watts. When manufacturing this item we upgraded the power of the amplifier. We tested these against similar items on the market and these significantly outperformed the others rated at 2000 and 3000 watts. We do not exaggerate power ratings the way other brands on the market do.
This is more than an amplifier. The RPA60BT will be the control center for your home, karaoke, or professional audio system. You can hook up (3) additional power amplifiers to the system and add more speakers. You will be able to control the gain of each amplifier individually through this receiver. You can also connect 2 microphones directly to the receiver, an audio source (mp3 player, ipod, etc), and 2 video sources, and a recorder. This model is upgraded with a USB input so you can connect an iPod, portable hard drive, thumb drive, or other storage based device.
Great For Karaoke
There is a built in mic mixer with echo control, which makes this perfect for karaoke performances.
Connect your favorite device, and quickly start a karaoke party with your favorite songs!
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Built In Radio
Another major advantage this model has is that it has a built in radio. This makes it perfect for home use, and the radio is also great for intermissions during live performances.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable equalizer will allow you to fine tune your music so it sounds at its best.
Built In Dual Cooling Fan
The built in fans keep the amp cool. This amp will never overheat on you like the cheaper ones out there. We actually upgraded this to a dual cooling fan when we were engineering these. Since we upgraded the amplifier we actually felt the need to also upgrade the fan of this unit to ensure it doesn't overheat.
Beautiful Multi Colored Display
The multi colored display is easy to read. It has an active EQ curve that goes to the beat of the music. The display is very user friendly.
- Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2
- Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2
- THD: > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 400mv/33 KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Tone Characteristic: 100Hz-10KHz ±12dB
- 110v/220v Switchable
- Inputs: iPod/MP3 - 1/8” Mini Jack Style, 1/4” Headphone Jack, 1/4" Mic 1 and Mic 2 Inputs, USB Input
- Rear Inputs: RCA Input for DVD or CD
- Preamp output for an external additional amplifier or powered speaker
- Sub preamp output to connect a powered subwoofer or an amplifier
- Record output to connect a recording device
- Bluetooth Capable
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 4 speakers (2 on Channel A and 2 on Channel B)
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier
- Multicolor LED Display
- Digital Quartz Synthesized AM / FM Tuner with 50 Presets & Auto-Scan
- Preset EQ: Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz
- Remote control for quick access to all functions
- Vacuum Fluorescent Digital Output Display Meters
- Separate gain controls for pre-amp & subwoofer
- Digital Karaoke System
- 2 front microphone inputs with volume, tone and echo controls
- Built-In Mic Mixer with Echo Control
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- 3.5mm input for iPod / MP3 player
- Spectrum analyzer equalizer display
- Turbo cooling twin fan system
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 19" x 11.75" x 3.5" inches
Video of Rockshelf Series of Speakers:
The Rockshelf 68C is our newest addition to the Rockville audio line-up. These 6.5” passive bookshelf speakers deliver audiophile grade sound quality at an unbeatable price!
The Rockshelf series of speakers come in 3 beautiful finishes. Black grain, Classic wood grain, and white grain. We offer 3 finishes so that you can choose the best color to match your personal style and space. We even added rounded corners to really make these speakers stand out. The grills are magnetic and detachable allowing you to instantly change the look of the speaker. We designed it to look great with the grills on or off so you can change the look of the speaker to accommodate any preference. The wood version of the Rockshelf speaker includes both a black and a grey grill. Both color grills looked so sleek that we decided to include them both so you can decide which suits your style. After all Bookshelf Speakers are like furniture and should compliment the room in the same way.
The first thing most people notice with a speaker is the power. Each speaker can handle an incredible 50 watts RMS! What that means is this speaker can handle the power of the most popular receivers on the market making it a great overall fit for your application
We use a Kevlar woofer cone which gives this speaker studio quality sound. The woofer also has high quality rubber surrounds that are built to last help to eliminate unwanted distortion.
Even more important than the woofer is the tweeter. If warm pleasant sound Is what you’re looking for in a bookshelf speaker then it is safe to say you will simply fall in love with our RockShelf speakers. Bookshelf speakers require a very specific type of sound so we made sure to use a 1” silk dome tweeter that is simply unmatched by mylar or any other material. Even popular titanium tweeters are no match for the sound quality delivered by the silk dome tweeter.
Sometimes overlooked but still one of the most important parts of a speaker is the enclosure it rests in. We use a top quality MDF enclosure. (NO particle board Allowed!)
Our rear panel features everything you want in a passive speaker. The gold plated 5-way binding post terminals give the flexibility to use banana plugs, spade terminals, or bare wire. We also include an easy mount bracket on each speaker making hanging this speaker on a wall as easy as hanging a picture.
The Rockshelf series is being offered in an 8 ohm and a 4 ohm configuration. For surround sound applications we recommend 8-ohm. If you are using a stereo amplifier that is more limited in power output the 4-ohm speaker can get you around 50 % more power. *** Just be careful if you have a 2-channel amplifier and you are using 4 speakers. In this case you will have to go with the 8-ohm version or you will damage your amplifier. Contact our support team if you need recommendations.
- Pair Rockville RockShelf 68C Classic Wood 6.5" Home Bookshelf Speakers w/ Kevlar Woofers
- RMS Power: 50 Watts Each / 100 Watts per pair
- Peak Power: 200 Watts Each / 400 Watts per pair
- Woofer: 6.5” Kevlar cone
- Tweeter: 1” Silk dome tweeter
- Cabinet material: Top quality MDF with beautiful wood grain finish
- Audiophile-grade black kevlar woofer cone for excellent mid and low frequency response
- Silk dome tweeter gives crisp and realistic sounding highs that you can’t get with any other kind of tweeter
- (2) Detachable magnetic grills in black and grey
- Gold-plated 5-way binding post terminals can accept banana, bare wire, spade terminals, and more
- Wall mount hanging bracket
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Color: Classic Wood
- Ultra-stiff Polypropylene dustcap on woofer
- Rubber surrounds on woofer
- Frequency Response ±3db:70Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity:87 dB 1W/1m
- 1” Aluminum Voice Coils
- High Quality Golden Terminals
- Dimensions of each speaker (inches): 11.81"H*7.06"W*6.43"D
- One pair speakers Shipping carton dimensions (inches): 16.53L x 10W x 13.98H
- Weight per speaker: 6 lbs
- Shipping weight: 13.2 lbs
Video of ROCK SHAKER 8:
The Rock Shaker 8 is an all in one powered 8” subwoofer perfect for any home theater system or studio application.
This product uses high grade components from the ground up and delivers clean sound with tight and thumpy bass you can really feel.
The enclosure is made of high quality MDF which delivers superb sound. We use a highly efficient class “D” amplifier that is engineered to be perfectly matched with the woofer and enclosure.We tested the rear firing port and determined it delivers the best bass response where you get optimal reflection that will disburse the sound throughout the room.
The woofer is top quality with foam surrounds and features a Y30 grade magnet, and a 4-layer voice coil.
Our subwoofer has RCA inputs and outputs as well as high level speaker inputs and outputs to support any setup.
- Rockville Rock Shaker 8" Classic Wood 400w Powered Home Theater Subwoofer Sub
- 400 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS
- Built-in Class D Amplifier
- Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. (MDF wood sounds better and lasts longer than particle board)
- High-grade vinyl enclosure covering with a beautiful finish
- The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch
- The rear firing port is engineered for optimal sound
- Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply
- High-grade woofer with foam surround and paper cone
- Woofer has a Y30 grade magnet, and 1.5” 4-layer voice coil
- Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!
- Enclosure is filled with fire resistant poly cotton
- Detachable foam grill
Inputs / Outputs / Controls:
- RCA line input
- RCA line output
- Speaker High level inputs
- Speaker High level outputs
- Volume control
- Phase switch (0°-180°)
- Crossover Frequency control
- Power switch
- Standard IEC power cable included
- Amplifier: Class D
- Woofer Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight)
- THD: 1%
- INPUT sensitivity: 88dB +/- 2dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- 400 Watts peak output
- 200 Watts RMS output
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Product Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 11.8'' x 15'' x 13.8''
- Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 14.6'' x 18.3'' x 18.9''
- Unit Weight: 18 LBS
- Shipping Weight: 22 LBS
- Color: Classic Wood
Description of R14GSBR50:Rockville Speaker Cables are engineered for maximum signal transfer with minimum impedance loss. The cable strands are all fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with aluminum composite construction and provide a high-fidelity speaker connection. Woven down to a flat shape, the cables can be easily routed throughout the bulkhead with ease.
Using a propriety blend of pure copper wiring and special winding technique, we were able to reduce the "impedance skin effect" reducing noise while maintaining sound purity with minimal to zero impedance gain
- Rockville R14GSBR50 Red/Blk 14 Gauge 50' Ft. Mini Spool Car Audio Speaker Wire
- Gauge: 14 Gauge
- Wire Length: 50 Foot Mini Spool
- CUT FROM BULK 500' ROLL
- Color: Red and Black
- Stranding: 72x0.15mm x 2C (72 Strands of 0.15mm Wire per Wire)
- Braided Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Surface Area and Flexibility
- The Super-Flex jacket was designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- These wires meet the high-powered demands of amplifiers and speakers.
- Installation in the tightest of corners are easily conquered, thanks to our Super-Flex insulation.
- Drawn copper, unidirectional lay for ultimate in sound quality.
- Designed for Show Car Performance
- Delivers Impressive Clarity, Bass Response, and Dynamic Range
- Eliminated Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Signal Transfer
Video of RCDR10B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCDR10B Black Dual Mono Right Angle RCA to Straight RCA Patch Cable
- Dual RCA to Dual RCA
- Nickel-Plated for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 10 Ft
- Color: Black