- (1) Rockville RPA60BT V2 1000 Watt 2-Ch USB Bluetooth DJ/Pro/Karaoke Amplifier Mixer
- (2) Rockville D4-8 Black Dual 4" 8 Ohm Wall Mount Swivel Outdoor Home Patio Speakers
RPA SERIES PRODUCT VIDEO:
HOW TO SET UP YOUR RPA SERIES (RPA70WBT V2, RPA60BT):
What's in the Box:
- RPA60BT Receiver
- Rack Ears (Detachable)
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) AC Power Plug
- Owners Manual
- Warranty Card
The RPA60BT is loaded with 1,000 Watts of power! When manufacturing this item we upgraded the power of the amplifier. We tested these against similar items on the market and these significantly outperformed the others rated at 2000 and 3000 watts.
This is more than an amplifier. The RPA60BT will be the control center for your home, karaoke, or professional audio system. There is an optical and coaxial input to easily integrate this with any television or LED panel. There is an RCA aux input for any media player like a CD player, etc. There is an RCA pre-amp output allowing you to expand your system by adding another amplifier or even powered speakers. The sub output allows you to add a powered subwoofer or another amplifier. The REC output allows you to record easily.
You can also connect 2 microphones directly to the front of the receiver.
Other playback options built into the unit are USB playback, Bluetooth, 3.5mm aux, and FM radio.
Great For Karaoke
There is a built in mic mixer with echo control, which makes this perfect for karaoke performances.
Connect your favorite device, and quickly start a karaoke party with your favorite songs!
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Built In Radio
Another major advantage this model has is that it has a built in radio. This makes it perfect for home use, and the radio is also great for intermissions during live performances.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable equalizer will allow you to fine tune your music so it sounds at its best.
Built In Dual Cooling Fan
The built in fans keep the amp cool. This amp will never overheat on you like the cheaper ones out there. We actually upgraded this to a dual cooling fan when we were engineering these. Since we upgraded the amplifier we actually felt the need to also upgrade the fan of this unit to ensure it doesn't overheat.
Beautiful Multi Colored Display
The multi colored display is easy to read. It has an active EQ curve that goes to the beat of the music. The display is very user friendly.
- Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2
- Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2
- THD: > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 400mv/33 KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Tone Characteristic: 100Hz-10KHz ±12dB
- 110v/220v Switchable
- Front Inputs: 3.5MM front aux input, 1/4” Headphone Jack, (2) 1/4" Mic Inputs, USB Input, Optical
- Rear Inputs: RCA, Optical, Coaxial
- Rear Outputs:
- Preamp output for an external additional amplifier or powered speaker
- Sub preamp output to connect a powered subwoofer or an amplifier
- Record output to mixer
- Record output to connect a recording device
- Bluetooth Capable
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 4 speakers (2 on Channel A and 2 on Channel B)
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier
- Bass, treble, and balance control knobs
- Multicolor VFD Display
- FM Radio Tuner with Presets & Auto-Scan
- Preset EQ: Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz
- Remote control for quick access to all functions
- Vacuum Fluorescent Digital Output Display Meters
- Separate gain controls for master volume & subwoofer
- Digital Karaoke System
- 2 front microphone inputs with volume, tone and echo controls
- Built-In Mic Mixer with Echo Control
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- 3.5mm input for iPod / MP3 player
- Spectrum analyzer equalizer display
- Turbo cooling twin fan system
- Dimensions with rack ears (W x D x H): 19" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
- Dimensions without rack ears (W x D x H): 17" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
How To Mount Your D4 Speaker To The Wall (step by step):
The D4-8 is a dual 4” speaker that is perfect for home audio systems, restaurants, patios, conference rooms, and much more. The dual speaker design disperses the sound wider so you can evenly spread the sound in any room.
The final impedance of this speaker is 8 ohms allowing you to connect 1 or 2 of them per channel to your amplifier or receiver. Each speaker can handle 50 watts RMS and 200 watts peak.
Our 4 way swivel bracket allows you to angle the speaker up, down, left and right for optimal sound staging.The sound these speakers produce are both rich and full. They include large 9.75 oz magnets and the tweeter is an audiophile grade silk soft dome tweeter. We also have a built in 2nd order 2500Hz fixed crossover that protects the speaker and creates a great sound curve for indoor or outdoor applications. The detachable euro-block terminals make installation quick and easy. The terminals work with ordinary speaker wire.
- 50 Watts RMS each speaker
- 200 Watts Peak
- Rockville D4-8 Black Dual 4" 8 Ohm Wall Mount Swivel Outdoor Home Patio Speakers
- Weather resistant with rugged ABS cabinet is perfect for outdoor patio or indoor use
- Curved cabinet design for better sound coverage with an 80x120 degree dispersion
- Dual swivel mounting bracket supports vertical 90 degree swivel and horizontal 100 degrees swivel
- Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- (2) 4” Woofers
- 1” Kapton Voice Coil
- 1” Soft Silk Dome Tweeter
- 9.75 oz. Ferrite Magnets
- Detachable Euro-Block Terminals with quick disconnect (uses regular speaker wire but its quicker)
- Built in 12dB/Octave crossover with dynamic speaker protector
- Crossover details: 2nd order / 2500Hz rolloff
- 8 Ohm impedance
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB @ 1w / 1m
- Weight: 6.4 Lbs each
- Dimensions: 12.05” x 6.6” x 8.7”
- Color: Black