- (1) Rockville RPA60BT V2 1000 Watt 2-Ch USB Bluetooth DJ/Pro/Karaoke Amplifier Mixer
- (2) Cube by Rockville Pair of 3.5" Black Home Theater Wall Speakers+Swivel Brackets
RPA SERIES PRODUCT VIDEO:
HOW TO SET UP YOUR RPA SERIES (RPA70WBT V2, RPA60BT):
What's in the Box:
- RPA60BT Receiver
- Rack Ears (Detachable)
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) AC Power Plug
- Owners Manual
- Warranty Card
Description of RPA60BT V2:
The RPA60BT is loaded with 1,000 Watts of power! When manufacturing this item we upgraded the power of the amplifier. We tested these against similar items on the market and these significantly outperformed the others rated at 2000 and 3000 watts.
This is more than an amplifier. The RPA60BT will be the control center for your home, karaoke, or professional audio system. There is an optical and coaxial input to easily integrate this with any television or LED panel. There is an RCA aux input for any media player like a CD player, etc. There is an RCA pre-amp output allowing you to expand your system by adding another amplifier or even powered speakers. The sub output allows you to add a powered subwoofer or another amplifier. The REC output allows you to record easily.
You can also connect 2 microphones directly to the front of the receiver.
Other playback options built into the unit are USB playback, Bluetooth, 3.5mm aux, and FM radio.
Great For Karaoke
There is a built in mic mixer with echo control, which makes this perfect for karaoke performances.
Connect your favorite device, and quickly start a karaoke party with your favorite songs!
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Built In Radio
Another major advantage this model has is that it has a built in radio. This makes it perfect for home use, and the radio is also great for intermissions during live performances.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable equalizer will allow you to fine tune your music so it sounds at its best.
Built In Dual Cooling Fan
The built in fans keep the amp cool. This amp will never overheat on you like the cheaper ones out there. We actually upgraded this to a dual cooling fan when we were engineering these. Since we upgraded the amplifier we actually felt the need to also upgrade the fan of this unit to ensure it doesn't overheat.
Beautiful Multi Colored Display
The multi colored display is easy to read. It has an active EQ curve that goes to the beat of the music. The display is very user friendly.
- Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2
- Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2
- THD: > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 400mv/33 KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Tone Characteristic: 100Hz-10KHz ±12dB
- 110v/220v Switchable
- Front Inputs: 3.5MM front aux input, 1/4” Headphone Jack, (2) 1/4" Mic Inputs, USB Input, Optical
- Rear Inputs: RCA, Optical, Coaxial
- Rear Outputs:
- Preamp output for an external additional amplifier or powered speaker
- Sub preamp output to connect a powered subwoofer or an amplifier
- Record output to mixer
- Record output to connect a recording device
- Bluetooth Capable
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 4 speakers (2 on Channel A and 2 on Channel B)
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier
- Bass, treble, and balance control knobs
- Multicolor VFD Display
- FM Radio Tuner with Presets & Auto-Scan
- Preset EQ: Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz
- Remote control for quick access to all functions
- Vacuum Fluorescent Digital Output Display Meters
- Separate gain controls for master volume & subwoofer
- Digital Karaoke System
- 2 front microphone inputs with volume, tone and echo controls
- Built-In Mic Mixer with Echo Control
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- 3.5mm input for iPod / MP3 player
- Spectrum analyzer equalizer display
- Turbo cooling twin fan system
- Dimensions with rack ears (W x D x H): 19" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
- Dimensions without rack ears (W x D x H): 17" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
Introducing Cube by Rockville!Video of Cube Black:
Our 360 degree mounting system allows rotation in any direction for optimal sound staging. The slim design can be mounted anywhere and will make your room look even more beautiful than it looks today. Rockville home theater products are built to deliver audiophile sound along with fashionable designs that make sense. These are perfect for your entertainment room, bedroom, or in a commercial space like a restaurant.
There are a couple of very famous companies who make speakers that look similar. In our opinion those speakers have no highs and no lows. That is because they use a one way design. Our model has a dedicated woofer for mids and a dedicated tweeter for highs giving you incredible sound quality.
Great for any application
There are many uses for these. You can use them as your surround speakers or you can use these as the main speakers in a 2.1, 5.1, or 7.1 channel complete system.
We use euro-block speaker terminals which are detachable so you can easily wire many speaker and quickly disconnect them at any time.