- (1) Rockville RockZR 6.5" Kick Panel Speaker Pods For 2014-17 Polaris RZR 1000/900S
- (2) Pairs of Polk Audio DB652 6.5" 300 Watt Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC65B 6.5" Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (1) MB Quart NA2-320.4 320w RMS 4-Channel Amplifier Amp for Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- (1) Pair of Rockville 1.75" Rubber Adapter Inserts 4 Polaris RZR Tower Speaker Enclosures
Video of RockZR :
Description of RockZR:
Rockville is proud to introduce the all new RockZR 6.5” Kick panel Speaker Pods for your 2014-2017 Polaris RZR 1000/900S and Turbo. These high quality custom molded kick panel pods are constructed from 100% fiberglass. They are designed to fit seamlessly into the upper foot wells and can be painted to match your rides color scheme. The RockZR pods bolt right in making installation a breeze!
- Rockville RockZR 6.5” Kick Panel Speaker Pods for 2014-2017 Polaris RZR 1000/900S/Turbo
- Fiberglass Construction
- Bolts into Upper Foot Well with No Cutting Required
- Stainless mounting hardware Included
- Speaker Size: 6.5"
- Cutout Diameter: 5.6"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Length: 9.5"
- Width: 10"
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 4.85 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (14.5” x 10.4” x 9.8”)
- RZR 900: Years 2015-2018
- RZR 4 900: Years 2015-2018
- RZR XP 1000: Years 2014-2018
- RZR XP4 1000: Years 2014-2018
- RZR XP Turbo: Years 2015-2018
- RZR XP Turbo Dynamix: Years 2018-2019
- RZR XP 4 Turbo Dynamix: Years 2018-2019
- RZR XP Turbo X/ XP 4 Turbo S: Years 2018-2019
Authorized Polk Audio Dealer!
Description of DB652:
Everything you love about Polk’s Dynamic Balance technology—that rich, clean, full-range sound—is built into the marine-tough, yet ruggedly sophisticated, DB+ series. And with its universal fit, it can be installed in any vehicle: Automobiles, motorcycles, boats, ATVs—you name it.
High Performance Upgrade
Upgrade from your OEM speaker system toward a bigger, fuller, high-performance sound.
Built to last for cars, boats and ATVs with an IP56 rating and tested for Salt-fog, UV & Humidity.
Simple drop in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATV’s -- you name it.
Zero Tweeter Protrusion
A shallow tweeter design to ensure your factory speaker grille re-installs with ease for a flush, seamless look.
Dynamic Balance Technology
Patented process that guides material selection through rigorous testing that identifies and cancels out unwanted resonant frequencies.
- (2) Polk Audio DB652 6.5" 300 Watt Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- High performance audio upgrade that delivers signature quality sound that goes beyond OEM factory systems
- Marine certified with IP65 rating (water- and dirt-resistant) and tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity
- Polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof inner and outer surrounds
- Simple drop-in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATVs—you name it
- Zero tweeter protrusion and reduced mounting depth for a precise fit
- Dynamic Balance technology offers a rich, clean, full-range sound
- ¾”, 20mm Tweeter ensures clear, balanced mids and highs
- 100 Watts at Continuous Power; 300 Watts at Peak Power
- Driver Compliment: 6.5" (165 mm)
- Tweeter Compliment: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Cut-Out Diameter: 5" (127 mm)
- Mounting Height: 0.47" (12 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount: 2.12" (54 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Top Mount: 1.77" (45 mm)
- Grille - Height: 20 mm
- Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter: 6.5" (165 mm)
- Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Max Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Total Frequency Response: 40Hz-22kHz
- 300 Watts Peak Power Total Per Pair / 150 Watts Peak Power Per Speaker
- 100 Watts RMS Total Power Per Pair / 50 Watts RMS Per Speaker
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Polk Audio Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Polk Audio product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Polk Audio from an unauthorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
Video of MAC65B:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC65B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC65B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC65B black aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 6.5” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting Depth - 6.7"
- Total Depth - 9.15"
- Cutout - 5.55"
- Diameter - 7.39".
- Mounting diameter - 6.4" (Narrow diameter - 6.12")
- Height of mount - 3.75"
- Total height of unit - 11"
Description of NA2-320.4:
MB Quart compact Two Channel, 400 watt Powersports amplifier with on-board equalization and simple installation with quick release connectors.
- MB Quart NA2-320.4 320w RMS 4-Channel Amplifier 4 Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- Marine Grade Protection
- Pre-Amp Circuitry: The highly engineered Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage reduces incoming noise from source units dramatically improving sound quality
- Inputs: 2 Pair, High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- Four channel operation
- Complete control of amplifier signal, essential when using two or more amplifiers
- Full Range Class D: High efficient circuit topology which helps the amplifier develop a lot of power in a very small heatsink
- Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation
- Aluminum Heat Sink: Quickly dissipates heat to allow the amplifier to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Simpatico Coil Design: The dual coil pulse width modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Output Connections: Quickly remove amplifier when you are putting machine up for the winter as a security precaution
- Gold plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Diagnostics: Monitor thermal, overload, DC and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Water resistant for durability in any environment
Click here to see the Owners Manual
- Certifications: Marine and Powersports
- Variable Voltage: 0.2V-0.9V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Bass Boost: 0-12dB at 45Hz
- Power at 2-Ohms: 4 x 80W
- Power at 4-Ohms: 4 x 40W
- Total Channels: 4
- Audio Inputs: RCA
- Dimensions: 3.70" x 5.51" x 1.77" in (9.4 x 14.0 x 4.5 cm)
- Weight 2.16lbs (0.98kg)
Feature of MAC INSERT:
(2) Rockville 1.75" Rubber Adapter Inserts For Polaris RZR Tower Speaker Enclosures