- (1) Rockville RockNGo 800 10" Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker w/LED/Wheels/Loud!
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (1) Rockville IPS20 Tablet/Phone Tripod Stand-Fits all Tablets+iPhone 6+Galaxy+More!
VIDEO OF ROCKnGO 800:
How to Set Up your ROCKnGo 800:
What's in the Box:
- 10" Wireless Speaker With Built in Bluetooth
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Warranty Card
- Owner’s Manual with video
- Rockville RockNGo 800 10” Portable Powered Speaker with Bluetooth, USB and LED
- Peak Power Handling: 800 Watts
- RMS Power: 120 Watts
- The sound of this goes very loud and is very balanced with clear highs, strong midrange, and deep low-end bass response that goes down to 50Hz. This has way more bass compared to most other portable speakers
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless music playback
- Built in TWS allows you to wirelessly pair 2 of these speakers to play together in stereo, accurately reproducing stereo separation of the source
- Built-In USB
- Built In TF Card Reader
- LCD Display for MP3 player
- Built-In FM Radio Tuner
- 3.5mm aux input
- 1 Mic Input (1/4")
- 1 Line/Guitar Input for Guitar, keyboard, bass or Any Audio Device
- Guitar Input Volume Control
- Mic Volume and Echo Controls
- Built-In Wheels and Carry Handles for Easy Transport
- Bluetooth Pairs in Under 4 Seconds and Has A 35 Foot Range with crystal clear reception
- Bass/ Treble/ Master Volume Controls
- Record Function Will Record Your Output Onto the SD Card or USB drive
- Built in LED lights with ability to control the light pattern and the color of the LED (There is an EQ lighting mode, blinking mode, multi color mode, etc)
- LED can be synced with the beat of the music
- Mic priority on/off function automatically lowers the music volume as you are talking into the microphone
- Power supply: 15V/3A with external power supply 110V/60Hz
- Battery lasts approximately 16 hours when using the unit on low volume, 8 hours on moderate volume and 5 hours on maximum volume.
- Speaker can run on their built-in battery or plugged into the wall through AC power
- Big Power 10’’ Woofer with great bass response
- 3’’ Large Tweeter Gives pristine Highs
- (2) Computer Tuned Rear Ports For Extended Bass Frequency
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 18KHz
- High Power Class D amplifier that is extremely power-efficient and provides powerful output
- Unit Weight: 28 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 31.9 Lbs
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.81'' x 21.65" x 12.99'' inches
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D): 15.90'' x 14.96'' x 25.39'' inches
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color
Video of IPS20:
- Rockville IPS20 Tablet/Phone Tripod Stand
- Fits all Tablets+iPhone 6+Galaxy+More!
- Adjustable height from 35.5" to 63"
- Sturdy floor base
- Stand for iPad, iPhone and other tablets and phones from 4.7" to 12.9" screen sizes
- Fits any tablet with the width up to 9 inches - If the width of your tablet is 9 inches or under it fits in this stand
- Adjustable mounting bracket
- Comfortably use whether standing, sitting
- Perfect for karaoke, speeches, presentations, and more
- Tilts +5 degree and -5 degree for different angle viewing
- Foldable design for easy transportation and storage
- Holder material : ABS and rubber surface
- Stand material : Steel tubes with powder coating