Video of RockMix 5:
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- USB interface cable
The Rockville RockMix5 is the perfect solution for gyms, restaurants, podcasting, karaoke, recording and more. This compact mixer is packed with all of the important features that you need.
The built in USB interface allows you to record onto your favorite DAW or interface with your computer for playback. The recordings will be super clear because our mic pre-amp is clean with low noise. This feature makes this product perfect for recording music or podcasting in real time.
The 2-band EQ and panning allows you to customize the sound on channel 1. We also added echo, making this perfect for singing or just getting your voice to sound great on a podcast or recording.
We added Bluetooth playback so you can have wireless playback if you are using this in a gym, restaurant, in your home, or any other place where you do not want to hard wire your playback device.
With 2 stereo channels and 1 mono channel this mixer is very versatile. There is also an extra 3.5mm mic input if you need to plug in a secondary microphone.
The clipping indicators will prevent you from adding too much gain making it easy to set your levels accurately.
This solid steel mixer is built like a Rock! Every component including all potentiometers and knobs are extremely high grade.
If you want to podcast on the go you are in luck! This mixer is BUS powered! There are 3 ways to get power to this mixer. The bus power allows you to plug the USB cable into your laptop or computer and power the mixer. We also include an adapter so you can plug it into a wall outlet. Another option is you can use a power bank to give power to the mixer since it only requires 5 volts of power.
This mixer is loaded with so many features we almost forgot to mention that channel 1 supports condenser mics since it has 18 volts of phantom power!
- Rockville RockMix 5 Channel Mixer w/USB Interface, Bluetooth, Echo, 2 Band EQ
- (1) Combo jack (XLR and ¼”) Mic/Line input with volume control,2-band EQ, and Pan as well as 18V phantom power
- (1) Stereo channel with RCA inputs and level control assignable to either headphone or main output
- (1) Stereo channel with RCA input assignable to either headphone or main output
- RCA main mix output to plug into your speakers with monitor volume knob
- Additional 3.5mm mic input
- 3.5mm headphone output
- Echo effect with independent control
- Main mix master volume knob
- Built in Bluetooth wireless audio streaming
- Built in USB interface will send the master mix to your favorite DAW
- Interface will be identified and addressed as an external sound card in your DAW
- Peak LED indicator detects clipping on channel one
- Main mix has left and right clip indicators
- Power on LED indicator
- Our design is Simple, flexible, and highly-efficient
- Super linear mic pre-amp with low noise (this uses a top of the line mic pre normally found in very expensive mixers)
- This mixer is built out of solid steel metal and when you pick it up you immediately can feel the weight and how solid it is
- All knobs and potentiometers are super sturdy and linear
- 18V phantom power for condenser microphones
- BUS powered allows you to power the mixer by plugging it into the USB of your computer or laptop
- Mixer includes a power adapter so you can power the mixer through the USB
- You can power the mixer through any power bank that you normally use to power your phone (this mixer is highly efficient and only requires 5 volts of power)
- British EQ circuitry is designed to emulate the classic EQ from the legendary mixers that came out in the 1950’s, 60’s and 70’s
- Dimensions (inches): 5.31" x 3.94" x 1.57"
- Mic: 1mV/1.7 KΩ(Gain max)
- Line, channel 1: 3mV/10KΩ(Gain max)
- Line, channel 2/3: 300mV/22KΩ
- Line channel 4/5: 300mV/22KΩ
- Output level: 5.8V max (MAIN; MONITOR; TAPE)
- Frequency range: 20 -25000 Hz
- THD: ≤0.05%
- S/N ratio: 81dB
- Bass range: ±15dB/80Hz
- High range: ±15dB/12kHz
- Headphone impedance: ≥16Ω
- USB interface: USB 2.0 full speed and earlier (also 1.1 compatible)
- 16-Bit Delta-Sigma, 44.1kHz Sampling rates; 48khHz max,
- Bluetooth: Compliant with Bluetooth Specification V3.0 + EDR
- Phantom power for XLR jack: 18V
- Power supply via USB port: (5V/500mA) of the computer or via power supply unit provided and connected to AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 101*45*135 mm
- Weight: 0.95 lbs.
- Suitable operating system for data transfer via USB interface:
- Windows 2000, XP or higher; Mac OS 9.0.4 or higher, 10.X or higher.