- (1) Rockville RockMix 5 Channel Pro Mixer w/USB Interface, Bluetooth, Echo, EQ
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Rockville RCTR106B 6' 1/4'' TRS to 1/4'' TRS Balanced Cable, Black, 100% Copper
- (1) Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- (1) Rockville RDTS Adjustable Height Studio Desktop Tripod Microphone Stand+Mic Clip
Video of RockMix 5:
What's in the Box:
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- USB interface cable
The Rockville RockMix5 is the perfect solution for gyms, restaurants, podcasting, karaoke, recording and more. This compact mixer is packed with all of the important features that you need.
The built in USB interface allows you to record onto your favorite DAW or interface with your computer for playback. The recordings will be super clear because our mic pre-amp is clean with low noise. This feature makes this product perfect for recording music or podcasting in real time.
The 2-band EQ and panning allows you to customize the sound on channel 1. We also added echo, making this perfect for singing or just getting your voice to sound great on a podcast or recording.
We added Bluetooth playback so you can have wireless playback if you are using this in a gym, restaurant, in your home, or any other place where you do not want to hard wire your playback device.
With 2 stereo channels and 1 mono channel this mixer is very versatile. There is also an extra 3.5mm mic input if you need to plug in a secondary microphone.
The clipping indicators will prevent you from adding too much gain making it easy to set your levels accurately.
This solid steel mixer is built like a Rock! Every component including all potentiometers and knobs are extremely high grade.
If you want to podcast on the go you are in luck! This mixer is BUS powered! There are 3 ways to get power to this mixer. The bus power allows you to plug the USB cable into your laptop or computer and power the mixer. We also include an adapter so you can plug it into a wall outlet. Another option is you can use a power bank to give power to the mixer since it only requires 5 volts of power.
This mixer is loaded with so many features we almost forgot to mention that channel 1 supports condenser mics since it has 18 volts of phantom power!
- Rockville RockMix 5 Channel Mixer w/USB Interface, Bluetooth, Echo, 2 Band EQ
- (1) Combo jack (XLR and ¼”) Mic/Line input with volume control,2-band EQ, and Pan as well as 18V phantom power
- (1) Stereo channel with RCA inputs and level control assignable to either headphone or main output
- (1) Stereo channel with RCA input assignable to either headphone or main output
- RCA main mix output to plug into your speakers with monitor volume knob
- Additional 3.5mm mic input
- 3.5mm headphone output
- Echo effect with independent control
- Main mix master volume knob
- Built in Bluetooth wireless audio streaming
- Built in USB interface will send the master mix to your favorite DAW
- Interface will be identified and addressed as an external sound card in your DAW
- Peak LED indicator detects clipping on channel one
- Main mix has left and right clip indicators
- Power on LED indicator
- Our design is Simple, flexible, and highly-efficient
- Super linear mic pre-amp with low noise (this uses a top of the line mic pre normally found in very expensive mixers)
- This mixer is built out of solid steel metal and when you pick it up you immediately can feel the weight and how solid it is
- All knobs and potentiometers are super sturdy and linear
- 18V phantom power for condenser microphones
- BUS powered allows you to power the mixer by plugging it into the USB of your computer or laptop
- Mixer includes a power adapter so you can power the mixer through the USB
- You can power the mixer through any power bank that you normally use to power your phone (this mixer is highly efficient and only requires 5 volts of power)
- British EQ circuitry is designed to emulate the classic EQ from the legendary mixers that came out in the 1950’s, 60’s and 70’s
- Dimensions (inches): 5.31” x 3.94” x 1.57"
- Mic: 1mV/1.7 KΩ(Gain max)
- Line, channel 1: 3mV/10KΩ(Gain max)
- Line, channel 2/3: 300mV/22KΩ
- Line channel 4/5: 300mV/22KΩ
- Output level: 5.8V max (MAIN; MONITOR; TAPE)
- Frequency range: 20 -25000 Hz
- THD: ≤0.05%
- S/N ratio: 81dB
- Bass range: ±15dB/80Hz
- High range: ±15dB/12kHz
- Headphone impedance: ≥16Ω
- USB interface: USB 2.0 full speed and earlier (also 1.1 compatible)
- 16-Bit Delta-Sigma, 44.1kHz Sampling rates; 48khHz max,
- Bluetooth: Compliant with Bluetooth Specification V3.0 + EDR
- Phantom power for XLR jack: 18V
- Power supply via USB port: (5V/500mA) of the computer or via power supply unit provided and connected to AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 101*45*135 mm
- Weight: 0.95 lbs.
- Suitable operating system for data transfer via USB interface:
- Windows 2000, XP or higher; Mac OS 9.0.4 or higher, 10.X or higher.
Video of RCM03:
Unboxing Video of RCM03:
Rockville RCM03 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded
microphones that cost over $150. This model is similar to our RCM01
however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We
also upgraded this model to a high end metal anti-wind cap! We highly
recommend this design. This model is an amazing upgrade to our top
selling RCM01 model!
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM03 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM03 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!)
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device
Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom
Anti-wind foam cap
- Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio
Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized
Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural
sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Sensitivity: -27dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa
- Output impedance: 200Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than
- Voltage deduction characteristic:
within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff
frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than
18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at
- Electrical current: Greater than
- Microphone body net weight:320
Grams (0.7 Pounds)
- Microphone Max.diameter 44mm (1.73”
- Microphone Length 217mm (8.54”
- Microphone material: steel grille +
Alluminum (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RDTS:
- Rockville RDTS Adjustable Height Studio Desktop Tripod Microphone Stand and Mic Clip
- Includes standard mic clip for regular mics
- For condenser mics – this is compatible with any shock mount (Rockville Rockshock is recommended)
- Compatible with Rockville IPS22 phone/tablet holder (sold separately in our store)
- Foldable design
- Adjustable height from 5.9” to 7.1” inches
- Includes standard mic clip
- Includes a Metal 3/8 to 5/8 adapter to support any mic clip on the market
- All metal construction is extremely strong and durable
- Smoothly raise or lower height with a reliable tightening knob
- Stable tripod leg base provides the ultimate stability and precise balance
- Perfect for studio recording, home recording, podcasts, screen-casts, video chats, conferences, and more
Video of RCTR106B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCTR106 Nickel-Plated, 1/4'' TRS to 1/4'' TRS Balanced Cable
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 6 Ft
- Color: Black
- Pro-m50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear. Features: Specifications:
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Samson Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Samson product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Samson from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.