All About Your RockerBT V2:
How to install Bluetooth Controller in a UTV:
The Rockville RockerBT is the best quality Rocker switch Bluetooth controller on the market. Our engineers made sure this unit supports a full frequency range without passing through any distortion or unwanted Bluetooth noises. The advantage of a rocker switch controller is that it takes up no space. This is ideal for ATV’s, UTV,s, Side by sides, boats, golf carts, and more.
Our model has a remote wire output that goes to your amplifier which will automatically turn your amplifier on and off when the Bluetooth controller is on or off.
We also added an aux input and an aux output. The aux input allows you to connect any audio device such as an MP3 player, etc. The aux output will allow you to use this controller together with a receiver that has an aux input so you can add Bluetooth to a receiver that does not have it. However, the majority of applications will use this controller instead of a receiver.
A typical ATV install would consist of this rocker switch as the source unit, an amplifier to give power to your speakers, and 2 or 4 speakers. You can also add a subwoofer and a second amplifier if you choose.
- Rockville RockerBT Bluetooth controller Rocker Switch
- Aux Input
- Remote Output allows you to turn any amplifier on or off
- Simple 5-Button Operation, - Play/Pause, Tracks Forward/Back, Volume Up/Down and Power On/Off
- Mounts into a Standard Rocker Switch opening
- 3.5 mm Aux input
- 3.5 mm Aux output
- Volume Controls the Bluetooth & AUX
- Replaces Head Unit and Works with Any Amplifier
- Perfect for Polaris/ATV/UTV/RZR/Golf carts, Boats, and more
- Marine Grade Protection: Meets or exceeds the American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) marine electronics standards and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Bluetooth version 4.0
- Hassle Free Bluetooth Auto-Pairing
- Pre-amp Output
- Power and Ground Connections
- Back Lit Buttons for Easy Use Day or Night
- High quality buttons with a click feel when pressed (Perfect so you can click the button while riding)
- Dimensions: ( W x H x D ) 1.04" x 2.02" x 2.64" (Inches)