Video of ROCK-U Mini:
How to Set Up your ROCK-U Mini:
The ROCK-U 2x2 is the ideal solution for those who need a low-latency, compact and reliable 2 in / 2 out computer USB audio interface. It is bus-powered and doesn't require any external adapters or power sources : simply connect it to your computer using the provided USB cable and you're all set.
The ROCK-U 2x2 has 2 channels.
Channel 1 features an XLR/1/4" combo jack with phantom power.
Channel 2 features a dedicated 1/4" instrument input.
Additionally, the PAD switch on CH1 allows you to properly gain stage your input source and have a clear signal with a lot of headroom. The signal/clipping indicator lets you monitor your signal in real-time and keep an eye on the sensitivity of your inputs in order to avoid distortion.
Our low noise studio-grade preamps offer clean and clear signal with good signal-to-noise ratio and lots of headroom. Whether you're plugging in a microphone, guitar, bass or synth, the preamps will accurately capture the source with no added artifacts. The 24 Bit / 192 kHz sample rate lets you achieve the highest digital resolution when recording.
The direct/usb monitoring switch lets you choose if you want to monitor your input signal in real-time with 0ms latency. 2 x 1/4" TRS outputs with dedicated volume control provide connectivity to your favorite studio monitors. There is an extra 1/4" headphone out with separate volume control, for monitoring with studio headphones.
Finally, the high-quality metal casing ensures long-term durability for this convenient, compact and portable interface.
- Rockville ROCK-U 2X2 USB Computer Recording Interface
- 24 Bit 192Khz sampling rate
- 2 Inputs and 2 Outputs
- Ch 1: XLR/1/4" Line/Mic input Combo Jack
- CH 2: ¼" TRS input with Hi-Z switch for connecting guitar, bass etc
- Studio-grade mic preamps with low noise and lots of headroom
- 48v phantom power for use with condenser mics
- Bus powered lets you record on the go (Can get power through the USB of your computer or laptop or power bank)
- USB 2.0 high speed
- Dedicated 1/4" TRS outputs for connecting studio monitors
- ¼" headphone output
- Flexible routing options for mixing and assigning input streams to outputs
- Frequency Response: 20-20KHz\
- Thick metal housing
- Signal and clipping indicator lights
- Ability to monitor direct signal in real-time (with 0ms latency) or USB playback
- Playback/USB button
- Perfect for home studios, recording on the go, or recording a live show
- Very versatile with low latency
- Can record dynamic/condenser mics, instruments, and line level signals
- Independent volume control for channel 1 and channel 2
- Main mix volume control
- Headphone volume control
- Compatible with all Windows and MAC computers and laptops
- Weight: 0.9 Lbs
- Dimensions: 3.1" L x 4.5" W x 1.8" H (Inches)