- (1) Rockville ROCK-U MINI 2x2 USB Computer Recording Interface 24 Bit 192Khz Home Studio
- (1) Rockville RCM PRO Studio/Recording Condenser Microphone w Samsung Capacitors
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
Video of ROCK-U Mini:
How to Set Up your ROCK-U Mini:
The ROCK-U 2x2 is the ideal solution for those who need a low-latency, compact and reliable 2 in / 2 out computer USB audio interface. It is bus-powered and doesn't require any external adapters or power sources : simply connect it to your computer using the provided USB cable and you're all set.
The ROCK-U 2x2 has 2 channels.
Channel 1 features an XLR/1/4” combo jack with phantom power.
Channel 2 features a dedicated 1/4” instrument input.
Additionally, the PAD switch on CH1 allows you to properly gain stage your input source and have a clear signal with a lot of headroom. The signal/clipping indicator lets you monitor your signal in real-time and keep an eye on the sensitivity of your inputs in order to avoid distortion.
Our low noise studio-grade preamps offer clean and clear signal with good signal-to-noise ratio and lots of headroom. Whether you're plugging in a microphone, guitar, bass or synth, the preamps will accurately capture the source with no added artifacts. The 24 Bit / 192 kHz sample rate lets you achieve the highest digital resolution when recording.
The direct/usb monitoring switch lets you choose if you want to monitor your input signal in real-time with 0ms latency. 2 x 1/4” TRS outputs with dedicated volume control provide connectivity to your favorite studio monitors. There is an extra 1/4” headphone out with separate volume control, for monitoring with studio headphones.
Finally, the high-quality metal casing ensures long-term durability for this convenient, compact and portable interface.
- Rockville ROCK-U 2X2 USB Computer Recording Interface
- 24 Bit 192Khz sampling rate
- 2 Inputs and 2 Outputs
- Ch 1: XLR/1/4” Line/Mic input Combo Jack
- CH 2: ¼” TRS input with Hi-Z switch for connecting guitar, bass etc
- Studio-grade mic preamps with low noise and lots of headroom
- 48v phantom power for use with condenser mics
- Bus powered lets you record on the go (Can get power through the USB of your computer or laptop or power bank)
- USB 2.0 high speed
- Dedicated 1/4” TRS outputs for connecting studio monitors
- ¼” headphone output
- Flexible routing options for mixing and assigning input streams to outputs
- Frequency Response: 20-20KHz\
- Thick metal housing
- Signal and clipping indicator lights
- Ability to monitor direct signal in real-time (with 0ms latency) or USB playback
- Playback/USB button
- Perfect for home studios, recording on the go, or recording a live show
- Very versatile with low latency
- Can record dynamic/condenser mics, instruments, and line level signals
- Independent volume control for channel 1 and channel 2
- Main mix volume control
- Headphone volume control
- Compatible with all Windows and MAC computers and laptops
- Weight: 0.9 Lbs
- Dimensions: 3.1” L x 4.5” W x 1.8” H (Inches)
How to Setup a Rockville Condenser Microphone with Your Computer:
Video of RCM PRO:
What's in the Box:
- (22 gauge, 10 feet) XLR to XLR Cable - To connect to the phantom power input on your mixer or interface
- (22 gauge, 10 feet) 3.5mm to XLR Cable - To connect the microphone to your computer
- Metal Shock Mount
- Large Wind-Screen/Pop-Filter
- Owners Manual
- Warranty Card<
Introducing, the Rockville RCM PRO, our newest high-quality, professional studio/recording condenser microphone! With it's large diaphragm it provides smooth, natural sound and low noise, it also delivers great bass, mids, and highs on all of your recordings. This microphone is very sensitive to incoming sounds to give you the best possible sound! In addition, it includes a 25mm cartridge that allows for a bigger pickup area to pick up incoming sound. The cartridge is the most important aspect that determines the sound quality, and the RCM Pro has one of the best quality cartridges available for any microphone under $150. This microphone sounds better than other name brand microphones that cost twice the price!
The body of the microphone is made of a special zinc metal material. The super strong construction prevents noises from shocks and vibrations. This is especially important when recording loud music including drums and bass. The microphone head is made of strong, high quality steel and features a one-piece microphone head design. Most microphones will have a microphone head that is 2 pieces glued together. Our one-piece microphone head ensures longer life, and better durability. In addition, it helps to eliminate unwanted vibrations that may occur. This microphone has two capacitors (22µ50V and 47µ16V). We used Samsung capacitors from Korea, which are the highest quality capacitors on the market. These are important to help stabilize the voltage so that your recordings are consistent throughout, even if there are sudden changes in the volume or frequency ranges. We compared this microphone to the 3 most famous brands of microphones and the RCM PRO outperformed similar microphones that sell for over double the price!
- Rockville RCM PRO Professional Studio/Recording Condenser Microphone
- Best Applications: Home-Studio, Recording Studio, Broadcasting, Podcasts, Live Performances, and much more!
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- 25mm Large Cartridge - Allows For Bigger Pickup Area
- Two Large Capacitors: 22µ50V and 47µ16V
- Large Diaphragm - Provides Smooth Natural Sound, and Great Bass, Mids, & Highs
- High SPL Handling and Wide Dynamic Range
- Cardioid Polar Pattern Reduces Pickup of Sounds From Sides and Rear, Reducing Unwanted Noise
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Microphone Head is Made of High Quality Steel featuring One-Piece Head Design
- Microphone Body Is Made of Special Zinc Metal Material - Prevents Noise From Shock and Vibrations
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -30dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: = 23 dB A (IEC581-5)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 142dB SPL (THD = 1.0% @ 1 kHz)
- Electrical Current: ?500Ua
- Noise: 20dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz @ Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz @ 1 Pa
- PCB Layout: Surface Mount
- Fixed Crossover Filter Cutoff Frequency: 50Hz - 16 kHz
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Output Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Product Weight: 0.74 Lbs
- Product Height: 7.44" inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.32 Lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 13.98" x 7.87" x 3.15"
- Pro-m50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear. Features: Specifications:
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!