- (1) Rockville ROCK MEDIA Home/Computer Speakers+Subwoofer/Bluetooth/USB/SD/FM+Remote
- (1) Rockville Z-STREAM Live Streaming USB Computer Microphone Mic w Stand + Cable
HOW TO SET UP YOUR ROCK MEDIA:
Video of ROCK MEDIA:
What's In The Box:
- (2) Speakers
- (1) Subwoofer
- (1) Remote Control (Batteries Included)
- 3.5MM to Dual RCA Cable (To connect any audio device to the speakers)
- Warranty Card
- Owner’s Manual
The Rockville ROCK MEDIA is a full featured home audio system. It is perfect as computer speakers, bedroom speakers, and bookshelf speakers.
Tons of media playback options!
The ROCK MEDIA will connect to any laptop, computer, tablet, phone, MP3 player, TV, or any other device. You can connect your device and wire it to the RCA input or you can connect wirelessly through Bluetooth. There are also USB and SD card inputs, so you can play media stored on a memory card or thumb drive.
But does it sound good?
Yes! It rocks! The Rock Media has a 4.5” subwoofer that adds more depth to your tunes. It also includes two 3” high range speakers that are crystal clear. Overall this 2.1 Channel system delivers an impressive 100 watts peak output power and 40 watts continuous RMS! Please keep in mind we rate these strictly with true world RMS ratings. If you see speakers this size rated at 500 watts, do not be fooled! Ours are way louder!
Another major difference is we use a full wood enclosure which gives you way better sound quality than the plastic speakers you will typically find that sell for less. The enclosure is also ported to give you awesome sounding bass that is perfect for movies, music, and video games..
- Rockville ROCK MEDIA Home/Computer Speakers and Subwoofer with Bluetooth/USB/SD/FM and Remote Control
- Complete Home Media Audio System
- 4.5” Subwoofer plays mid and bass frequencies (Ported enclosure for punchy bass)
- (2) 3” Speakers for high frequencies (acoustically tuned for best sound quality)
- Peak Power Output: 100 Watts
- Continuous RMS Power: 40 Watts
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Channel Separation: = 55dB (1 KHz)
- Power Supply: 110V
- Built in top quality Bluetooth technology with enhanced data rate
- Bluetooth Range: 33 ft.
- Built in USB input to play back songs stored on a thumb drive (up to 32GB)
- Built in SD memory card slot allows playback of audio stored on a memory card (up to 32GB)
- Built in FM Radio
- RCA Aux input allows easy connection of a laptop, computer, TV, phone, tablet, or any other audio device
- Fully wooden enclosure for pure audiophile sound quality
- Beautiful designer grade wood enclosure with gold finish looks great in any room or office
- Convenient key controls on front panel
- Full function remote control
- Speakers each have 5 feet of speaker wire that get wired to the sub
- Subwoofer Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.88” x 9.06” x 9.06” inches
- Speaker Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.75” x 5.9” x 3.55” inches (Per Speaker)
- Satellite Speaker Cable Length: 4.92 ft
- Unit Weight: 9.04 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 11.03 Lbs.
Video of Z-Stream:
How to Set Up your Z-Stream USB Computer Microphone:
What's in the Box:
- Microphone with USB cable
- Desktop Mic Stand
- Foam windscreen
- Owner’s Manual
- Warranty Card
The Z-Stream by Rockville is the perfect USB microphone for zoom meetings, video game streaming, podcasting, recording, and more.
It has a built in USB interface so all you have to do is plug it into the USB port of your computer or laptop and it is ready to go. It is a condenser microphone which means it will be very sensitive and it will easily pick up sound in the room. The really awesome thing about the Z-Stream though is that there is a filter built in that blocks out wind, air conditioning or other unwanted noises. The sound quality is great. Its rich and full without distortion. You can also adjust the sensitivity of the mic from your computer.
- Rockville Z-STREAM Live Streaming USB Computer Microphone Mic w Stand + Cable
- Plug and play mic is perfect for zoom meetings, recording, podcasting, streaming, gaming and more
- Compatible with all Windows & Mac computers
- Great natural sound
- Blocks out unwanted noises such as fans and air conditioning making this perfect for business, school, home recording, gaming, and any type of streaming applications
- 14mm Cartridge
- You will adjust the mic sensitivity from your computer. The mic is capable to pick up all the sounds in the room, or you can lower it if you want it to only pick up your voice
- Microphone Head is Made of High Quality Steel
- Microphone Body Is Made of Aluminum
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -30dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Electrical Current: 500Ua
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 120 dB, 1 kHz @ Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 93.5 dB, 1 kHz @ 1 Pa
- Fixed Crossover Filter Cutoff Frequency: 50Hz - 16 kHz
- Power Requirements: Computer USB Input 5V
- Output Connector: USB A Plug
- Unit Weight: 0.83 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 1.11 Lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 7.60" x 3.46" x 8.31"