- (1) Rockford Fosgate RNGR-STAGE1 Polaris Ranger Digital Media Receiver+Wire/Dash Kit
- (1) Rockville RMC65LB 6.5" 600w 2-Way Black Marine Speakers w/Multi Color LED+Remote
Features of RNGR-STAGE1:
- Rockford Fosgate RNGR-STAGE1 Polaris Ranger Digital Media Receiver+Wire/Dash Kit
- Direct connect wiring harnesses for RANGER models
- System is Element Ready to withstand harsh outdoor environment
- PMX-2: Punch Marine Compact AM/FM/WB Digital Media Receiver 2.7" Display
- RFRNGR-PMXDK: Installation Kit for Dash
- Antenna not included
Description of RMC65LB:
- Pair of 6.5" marine speakers
- 16.4 feet of Speaker Wire
- Mounting Screws
- LED Remote Controller
The RMC65L is the same
amazing speaker as our RMC65 with the addition of an awesome LED lighting system built in. Our LED speakers feature 19 dynamic modes that
are adjustable through the remote. There are 20 switchable static colors which can also be set through the remote. You can also strobe the
lights and adjust the speed through the remote. You can adjust the brightness intensity of the light as well. There is a demo mode that
will run through 9 dynamic programs and repeat.
The RMC series of
marine speakers by Rockville are a major upgrade to our old RMS series. Don’t get me wrong we loved our old series, but we strive for
perfection. We wanted a speaker that is more durable, more water resistant, can handle more power, and put out better sound quality!
As always we sent our
team on a speaker-hunting adventure. We tested countless prototypes until the RMC series was born. We ended up with a speaker that has a lot
more bass and mids than any other speaker on the market at this price point. This speaker will destroy all those cheap dual cone speakers, and
it will compete with top branded marine speakers on the market today!
These speakers are
completely waterproof and protected from the elements! They are UV treated and have a special waterproof coating to prevent water damage.
Also these speakers come with a 1 year warranty to give you the peace of mind you deserve when purchasing from Rockville!
care about quality and sound more than anything else. The RMC65L was designed in a molded ABS plastic basket. The polypropylene cone is
reliable and sounds great. This material is used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate
unwanted distortion. In addition rubber is a very waterproof material. The ½" polymer tweeter puts out incredible sounding highs. The low end
bass and mids of these speakers really makes them stand out.
The RMC65L 6.5" marine
speakers were engineered to deliver amazing power and sound quality in the outdoors; be it saltwater, freshwater or any other harsh
environments. These speakers can withstand tons of abuse and can handle 300 watts peak and 75 watts RMS each. These Rockville speakers comply
with the CEA 2031 Loud Speaker Standard. This same rating standard is used by the highest end marine brands in the industry. CEA compliant
means you can rest assured that the ratings are 100% legitimate. (We compared these against other brands and although some of these other
brands stated higher wattage the Rockville RMC65L speakers were able to handle more than double the power!)
Using only true marine grade components and materials, the Rockville RMC65L speakers are fully marinized against salt & fresh water conditions. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. There is also an additional waterproof and UV resistant coating to completely protect the speakers.
The speakers come with everything you need for installation including pre mounted grills and mounting hardware.
- Rockville RMC65L 6.5” 2-Way 300 Watt Marine Boat Speakers with LED Light System
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Power Rating: 300 Watts Peak /75 Watts RMS Per Speaker
- System Power: 600 Watts Combined
- 19 Dynamic LED Modes
- 20 Switchable static LED Colors
- 256-Grade PWM
- Adjustable LED Strobe Speed
- 5 Adjustable LED Brightness Settings
- Slim Card Type LED Remote
- Demo LED Mode
- Included Remote can be paired with one or more speakers
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Waterproof and rustproof
- Stainless Steel Terminals
- Molded ABS plastic basket
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone
- Rubber Surround
- High quality ferrite magnet
- 13mm (0.5” inch) Polymer Tweeter
- Oversized 1” CCAW Kapton Voice Coil
- Pre-installed mounting screws included
- Perfect for both marine, outdoor, and car use
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 91dB @ 1w/1m
- Total Diameter: 7.09”
- Cutout Diameter: 5.31”
- Total Height: 2.48”
- Mounting Depth: 2.48”
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville monitors are backed with a full one year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.