Video of RLB40:
The Rockville RLB40 is a padded transport bag that fits many of the most popular lighting fixtures from Chauvet, American DJ, and other leading brands. This bag accommodates 1 or 2 fixtures. There is a removable divider allowing you to accommodate 1 large fixture. Convenient side pockets allow you to carry cables, clamps and other handy accessories.
This bag will protect your lighting from bumps and scratches during transportation.
To check if this bag will hold your light(s), simply measure your lights. The dimensions of this bag are below:
- Dimensions per compartment: 13” x 13” x 6.8” in (330 x 330x175mm)
- Internal Dimensions (removing the divider): 13" x 13" x 14" (330mm x 330mm x 355mm)
- Rockville RLB40 protective lighting bag to transport many different lighting effects from show to show
- One removable divider create 1 or 2 separate compartments making this bag very durable
- Two internal compartments for 1 or 2 lights and 1 external compartment for all your cables, clamps, tape, and other accessories
- Internally padded compartments to help secure and safeguard the fixtures during transportation
- Convenient handle and shoulder strap offers multiple transportation options
- External compartments use top quality zippers that stand the test of time
- Some compatible fixtures: Swarm 4, Line Dancer LED, O-Beast, Trident, Radius, Kinta X, Double Derby X, Derby X (x2), LED Mushroom, Vue series, Abyss LED 2.0 (x2), J-Six (x2), Obsession LED (x2), Fallout, Gobo Zoom LED (x2), Hemisphere 5, Intimidator Scan LED 100, Intimidator Scan LED 200, LED Techno Strobe RGB (x4), LED Techno Strobe (x4), LED Shadow (x4), LX-15 (x4), LX-10 (x4), LX-5 (x4), Scorpion GVC (x2), Scorpion RVM (x2), Scorpion RGY (x2), Eclipse (x2), Cirrus (x2), Scorpion Storm FX (x2), Scorpion Storm RGX (x2), Scorpion Storm MG (x4), DMX Mega Strobe III, plus many more!
- Compartments: 1 or 2
- Internal Dimensions per compartment: 13” x 13” x 6.8” in (330 x 330x175mm)
- Internal Overall Dimensions (removing the divider): 13" x 13" x 14" (330mm x 330mm x 355mm)
- Weight: 1.7lbs (0.8kg)
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.