- (1) Pair of Rockville RKL80MB 8" 900 Watt Black 2-Way Marine Boat Speakers w/LED's
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC80B 7.7” Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (1) MB Quart NA2-400.2 400w 2-Channel Amplifier Amp For Polaris/ATV/UTV/RZR/CART
- (1) Hifonics TPS-BT1 Bluetooth Marine Pre-Amp Controller 4 Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
Video of RKL80MBW:
Video of MAC80B:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC80B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC80B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC80B black aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 7.7” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting Depth - 7.4"
- Total Depth - 9.5"
- Cutout - 6.95"
- Diameter - 7.95".
- Mounting diameter - 7.47"
- Height of mount - 3.75"
- Total height of unit - 11.5"
*Although the pre-drilled holes will accommodate most speakers on the market, there may be some that don't fit. If that is the case you can drill holes into the lip of the can to line up with your speaker's mounting holes.
Features of NA2-400.2:
- MB QUART NA2 400.2 400w 2-Channel Amplifier Amp For Polaris/ATV/UTV/RZR/CART
- Marine Grade Protection: Yes - Amplifiers are ABYC & ASTM certified which defines that marine amplifiers must use conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray & moisture.
- Pre-Amp Circuitry: Q-Stasis Pre Amplifier Stage - The highly engineered Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage reduces incoming noise from source units dramatically improving sound quality
- Inputs: 1 Pair, RCA Nickel-Plated - High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- Operation Mode: Two channel operation - Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in two channel or bridged mono mode.
- Crossover / Signal Shaping: Switched FULL / LPF / HPF - Complete control of amplifier signal, essential when using two or more amplifiers
- Class / Topology: Full Range Class D - Highly efficient circuit topology which helps the amplifer develop a lot of power in a very small heatsink.
- Output Devices Technology: PWM MOSFET Power Supply - Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation
- Heat Sink: Aluminum - Quickly dissapates heat to allow the amplifer to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Power Supply: Simpatico Coil Design - The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Output Connections: Quick Dissconect Wires, RCA Connections - Quickly remove amplifer when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- Connections Type: Gold-plated connections - Gold-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Diagnostics: Three-stage protection circuits - Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Marinized / Waterproof: Yes - Water resistant for durability in any environment
- Class: Full Range Class D
- Variable Voltage: 0.2V~9V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Type: Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Low Pass Crossover: Switch Low Pass 300 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0-12dB@45Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 60Hz
- Power @ 2-Ohms: 2 x 200W
- Power @ 4-Ohms: 2 x 100W
- Total Channels: 2
- Audio Inputs: RCA
- Power Terminal 12v/GND: Molex 10 ga
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: Molex Plug Connector
- Fusing: 1 x 30 Amps
- Certifications: Marine & Powersports
- Dimensions: 3.70 X 5.51 X 1.77 in (9.4 X 14.0 X 4.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.12 lbs (0.96 kg)
Description of TPS-BT1:
For installations where a full size radio/source until will not fit, Hifonics has designed the ridiculously small TPS-BT1 Bluetooth, pre-amp controller. That model comes from THOR Power Sports Bluetooth 1. It might be your favorite controller you have ever used. The amount of control and connectivity you will have at your fingertips is shocking.
All the music, from your Bluetooth enabled device, directly into your system via this small controller. The TPS-BT1 is fully IPX67 protected against the elements so it is perfect for installation right in the dash of your Side-X-Side or off road application.
For custom car builders, looking to keep an original clean look, This Bluetooth controller is a great option to changing out the original dash radio in a classic.
- Hifonics TPS-BT1 Bluetooth Marine Pre-Amp Controller 4 Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- Pre-amp controller
- Volume and track selection are controlled by the multi-functional joystick
- 2 volts output
- Waterproof Bluetooth controller designed to fit into a small hole
- iPhone, Android & Bluetooth Device Ready