Videos of RKDS:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The RKDS is a multi-purpose mini mic stand. The most popular use of these are for kick drum mic stands, but there are so many other amazing uses for these. They really come in handy for any amp or instrument that has to be on the ground. You can use these to mic up a bass drum, kick drum, snare, guitar amp, or bass amp. (Certain bass players prefer to have a mic). These are also perfect for floor stage mics, as a desk mic, or for use on the dais table at parties and corporate events. Additional uses are for a stand-up bass, or for saxophone players (sitting). There is so many ways these little stands come in handy.
Our stand weighs twice as much as others on the market because these are super-sturdy and solid. The RKDS has a 10.2” Steel Round Base with a rubber pad that eliminates unwanted noises. It has a 21.4" fixed boom arm that provides precise positioning for your mic.
The stand adjusts from 18.7” to 28.7”. This bad-boy Weighs in at 6.6lbs! There is no better stand in its class at this price guaranteed!
And we topped it off with a scratch-resistant powder coated finish so the stand looks beautiful for life!
This uses a standard thread size of 5/8”inch.
- Rockville Kick Drum/Guitar Amp Mic Stand With Steel Round Base, Fixed Boom and Rubber Pad
- Low profile height adjustable microphone stand for kick drums and guitar amps
- Heavy-duty steel round base with rubber pad provide extreme stability
- Fixed boom arm provides precise positioning
- Scratch-resistant powder coated finish
- Booming length : 21.4" (54.5cm)
- Height adjustment : 18.7"- 28.7" (47.5cm – 73cm)
- Base Diameter : 10.2" (26cm)
- Thread Size : 5/8"
- Weight : 6.6 lbs (3 kgs)