Video of RHT8B:
- 8 Isolation pads
- 4 Cable clips
- 4 Cable ties
- 16 Screws
The Rockville RHT8B high performance Desktop wood speaker stands are designed with appearance, performance, and quality in mind. These stands are perfect for Computer speakers, Bookshelf speakers, and studio monitors!
Our stands are finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel. These stands are constructed from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance. Unlike our competitors who use particle board we use a higher quality wood in the construction of our stands.
With the included EVA speaker isolation pads you can feel confident that your speakers will be sturdy and perform optimally. The load capacity of these stands are 66 lbs. Most other stands on the market have a maximum load capacity of 20 lbs. which really is not enough for a lot of speakers on the market. These stands are sturdy, built well, look great, and out-perform the competition so buy with confidence!
- Rockville 8” Black Studio Monitor Speaker Stands For KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Monitors
- Finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel.
- Made from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance
- Isolation pads create a no-slip surface as well as improve acoustical performance
- 66 lbs. load capacity allows you to use a heavier speaker without compromising stability.
- Stands Height: 8"
- Base plate size: 11.8" 9"
- Top Platform size: 9.25" 7.28"
- Item Load weight capacity: 66 lbs.
- Item weight per pair: 9.6 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Color: Black
- Shipping dimensions: 13.8" x 10" x 11.4"
- Product dimension: 11.8" x 9" x 8"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.