Video of RHT28 :
The Rockville RHT28 high performance wood speaker stands are designed with appearance, performance, and quality in mind. These stands are perfect for Bookshelf speakers, surround sound speakers and even studio monitors!
Our stands are finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel. They will look great in your living room, family room, den, or even studio. These stands are constructed from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance. Unlike our competitors who use particle board we use a higher quality wood in the construction of our stands.
With the included brass and rubber spikes as well as the included EVA speaker isolation pads you can feel confident that your speakers will be sturdy and perform optimally no matter what floor surface they are on.
Another really cool feature I would like to mention is the empty body design. By adding sand to the body of the stand you can increase the weight if you so choose. The load capacity of these stands are 60 lbs. Most other stands on the market have a maximum load capacity of 20 lbs. which really is not enough for a lot of speakers on the market. These stands are sturdy, built well, look great, and out-perform the competition so buy with confidence!
- 8 Isolation pads
- 8 Brass spikes
- 8 Rubber spikes
- 4 Cable clips
- 4 Cable ties
- 16 Screws
- Pair 28" Bookshelf Speaker Stands For Q Acoustics 3020 Bookshelf Speakers
- Pair Rockville RHT28 high performance wood speaker stands
- Finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel.
- Made from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance
- Brass & Rubber spikes add stability to any floor surface
- Isolation pads create a no-slip surface as well as improve acoustical performance
- Empty body design allows you to add sand in order to increase the weight of the stands if needed
- 60 lbs. load capacity allows you to use a heavier speaker without compromising stability.
- Stands Height: 28"
- Base plate size: 11.8" 9.05"
- Top Platform size 1: 9.25" 7.28" (For smaller size speakers)
- Top Platform size 2: 9.25" 11.8" (For larger size speakers up to 8")
- Item Load weight capacity: 60 lbs.
- Item weight per pair 20 lbs.
- Shipping weight 23 lbs.
- Color: Black
- Shipping dimensions 28” x 11.4” x 9.4”
- Product dimension 9.8” x 7.5” x 26”
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.