- (1) Rockville RGHR45 4 Zone Marine Gauge Hole Receiver Bluetooth/Radio/Wired Remote
- (1) Pair Hifonics TPS-CM65W 6.5" 240 Watt Speakers For ATV/UTV/RZR/Cart
HOW TO USE AND SET UP YOUR RGHR45:
What's in the Box:
- Marine digital media receiver
- Wired remote with zone controls
- USB extension cable (40 inches)
- Mounting Screws for installation
- Waterproof wiring harness for installation
- Owner manual and warranty
This marine receiver has 4 zones that each have independent volume control. There are 3 zones for full range and a 4th zone for a subwoofer. Here is how it works. Zone 1 is the built in powerful 4 channel amplifier. With the addition of an external amplifier you can use the additional zones as follows: Zone 2 controls a full range set of RCA outputs. Zone 3 controls a second set of full range RCA outputs. Zone 4 controls a 3rd set of RCA outputs that are dedicated for subwoofer(s). You can control the volume in each of those zones both from the unit as well as from the included wired remote.
3” TFT display
Our built in 3” TFT display is crystal clear and it makes it easy to navigate your tracks and settings. We also include a rear view camera input as well as an aux A/V input.
Intuitive Screen Display
With the intuitive screen display you can access all your photos, videos and music all in one place. Hold the band button to access photos and videos and songs stored on a USB thumb drive.
We used a built in amplifier that is louder than other marine receivers on the market. The RMS power of the built in amp is 28 watt x 4 channels! It is crazy loud and can be heard over the sound of the wind when you are on the water! There is also a built in EQ to customize the sound to your taste.
Latest listening features
The RGHR45 gives you many listening options. The Bluetooth technology allows you to stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled phone or other music player to the receiver. Our Bluetooth distance is 50 feet! There is also a USB input allowing you to listen to music stored on a thumb drive. You can plug in any audio device to the auxiliary input. There is a built in radio with crystal clear reception as well.
Includes a wired remote!
We include the wired remote inside the box. Most famous brands like to make extra money on the remote, but at Rockville we just include it because we know it will make your experience better. We custom engineered the remote to be able to control basic functions as well as control the volume in each zone!
- Rockville RGHR45 Weather Resistant Gauge-Hole Digital Media Receiver with 4 Zones that each have independent volume control
- Includes wired remote with the ability to control the volume in each zone
- 3” TFT color display makes it easy to navigate
- Built in Bluetooth/USB/AM/FM playback
- Fits into a standard Gauge-Hole (Tachometer) Opening
- Built-in 72 x 4 Watt Peak high powered amplifier (28 x 4 RMS)
- 3 pairs of pre-amp outputs
- 4 zones each with volume control (zone 1 = built in amplifier, zone 2 and 3 are RCA outputs, and zone 4 is the sub output)
- Built in EQ with preset EQ curves (Pop, Classic, Rock, Jazz, Beat, Flat)
- IP66 Waterproof Certification (Tested to withstand the elements)
- USB Input to play back audio files store on a USB thumb drive or any other USB device
- USB plays video
- RCA A/V input to play back a video source
- Rear camera input
- RCA Aux Input
- AM/FM Radio Built In with 18 FM and 12 AM presets + US and European tuning
- Bluetooth built in to stream audio from any Bluetooth enabled device
- USB Input Charges Your Phone
- Big easy to use buttons
- Back-lit 3 inch TFT display
- IP66 waterproof level
- meet ASTM B117 and ASTM D4329 standards
- Humiseal coated PCB board for waterproofing and protection from the elements
- Required cutout: 2.99" (diameter) x 4.96" (depth) x 4.53” (top plate diameter)
- 6.24 inch depth included the top plate
- USB is 500mA and 5V and supports 16GB max
- Specs of the built in amplifier
- TDA7851L quadbridge power amplifier
- 4 x 72 watts peak @ 2 ohm
- 4 x 48 watts peak @ 4 ohms
- Highly efficient even when running at 2 ohms!
- Low distortion even at top volumes
Description of TPS-CM65W:
Hifonics marine certified, 6.5 inch coaxial speaker for boat, RV and off-road vehicle audio installations. These speakers feature water resistant midrange cones, titanium tweeters and rust resistant connectors. Sold in pairs with grills in white.
- Pair Hifonics TPS-CM65W 6.5" 240 Watt Speakers For ATV/UTV/RZR/Cart
- Marine Grade Protection: Marine/Powersports Certified - Protected for water and dirt. UV protected against sun fade.
- Tweeter Dome Material: .75" Pure Titanium Dome Tweeter - Very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amplifier power
- Surround: Natural Butyl Rubber - Remains musical in all weather. Does not stiffen in cold.
- Cone:6.5 inch Composite Poly Cone - Water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame
- Voice Coil Former: High Temperature Voice Coil and Former - Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight.
- Spider: Water resistant spider - Woven fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations.
- Cooling System: Front and Rear Venting - Air passes through the spider and back plate to exchange air over the voice coil.
- Crossover Type: 12dB Butterworth - Smooth transition from high to lower frequencies remain musicial and not harsh or distorted
- Frame: Composite ABS and glass fiber frame - Composites add strenth to the frame without adding distortions or harmonics that can affect the tonal quality of the speaker
- Motor: High Energy Y30 Motor assembly - High energy strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amplifier power
- Grills: Composite - UV treated against sun fade and waterproof
- Marine Certified: YES - Longer life against harsh conditions. Protected against sun fade with UVA paint coating. Conformal coated crossover components protect against fresh and salt water spray as well as dust and sand.
- IPX67: YES - Tested to the highest Marine and Motorsports standards for resisting the elements
- Tweeter Material: Titanium Dome Tweeter - Very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amplifier power
- Marine Certified Crossover: Marine Certified Crossover - Conformal Coated, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection
- RMS Power Handling (CEA426B): 60
- Peak Power Handling (CEA426B): 120
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ω
- Frequency Response +/- 10dB: 35 Hz - 21kHz
- Frequency Response +/- 3dB: 70Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity (1 watt/1 meter): 87.7 dB
- Mounting Diameter/Cut Out: 5.59" (141.9mm)
- Outside Diameter: 6.8" (174.5 mm)
- Mounting Depth/Chassis Depth: 3" (76.6 mm)
- Mounting Height with Grill & Gasket: 4" (102 mm)
- Certifications: IPX6/7, Conformal Coated, UVA Certified, CEA426B
- Dimensions: 15.5 X 15.5 X 16.25 inches (39.3 x 39.3 x 41.2 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg)