- (1) Rockville RGHR2 Marine Gauge Hole Receiver w Bluetooth USB, Radio + Wired Remote
- (1) Rockville RMC65LW 6.5" 600w 2-Way White Marine Speakers w/Multi Color LED+Remote
Video of RGHR2:
Included in the box:
- Marine digital media receiver
- Wired remote with 32.8 foot wire
- USB extension cable (40 inches)
- Mounting bracket
- ISO wiring
- Owner manual and warranty
The Rockville RGHR2 is the best gauge hole receiver on the market. We developed this to give you the best sound and the best features.
We put in a built in amplifier that is louder than other marine receivers on the market. The RMS power of the built in amp is 28 watt x 4 channels! It is crazy loud and can be heard over the sound of the wind when you are on the water! There is also a built in EQ to customize the sound to your taste.
Included wired remote
Rockville is the only brand on the market that I know of that supplies a wired remote with your radio. The wired remote is a must have for any marine radio. This is great for boats and other powersport applications. We also include an extra long 32.8 foot wire so you will not need any additional extension cables.
Latest listening features
The RGHR2 gives you many listening options. The Bluetooth technology allows you to stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled phone or other music player to the receiver. Our Bluetooth distance is 50 feet! There is also a USB input allowing you to listen to music stored on a thumb drive. You can plug in any audio device to the auxiliary input. There is a built in radio with crystal clear reception as well.
Ability to connect multiple external amps
This receiver makes your system expandable. Two sets of pre-amp outputs allow you to hook up external amps for your speakers and/or subs. This has front and switchable rear/sub pre-amp outputs so you can amplifiy your speakers and a subwoofer amplifier.
- Rockville RGHR2 Weather Resistant Gauge-Hole Digital Media Receiver w/Bluetooth/USB/AM/FM
- Fits into a standard Gauge-Hole (Tachometer) Opening
- Built-in 72 x 4 Watt Peak high powered amplifier (28 x 4 RMS)
- Built in EQ with preset EQ curves (Pop, Class, Rock, Flat)
- IP66 Waterproof Certification (Tested to withstand the elements)
- USB Input to play back audio files store on a USB thumb drive or any other USB device
- RCA Aux Input
- AM/FM Radio Built In with 18 FM and 12 AM presets + US and European tuning
- Bluetooth built in to stream audio from any Bluetooth enabled device
- USB Input Charges Your Phone
- Two Sets of RCA Outputs (Front and a switchable rear/sub) allow you to connect external amplifiers
- Big easy to use buttons
- Backlit LCD display
- Wired Remote Control Included (normally $50)
- Required cutout: 2.96" (diameter) x 2.75" (depth)
- USB is 500mA and 5V and supports 16GB max
- 2.96" inch cutout mounting diameter
- 4.45" inch diameter top plate
- 2.75" mounting depth (not including top plate)
- 3.91 inch depth included the top plate
- Specs of the built in amplifier:
- TDA7851L quadbridge power amplifier
- 4 x 72 watts peak @ 2 ohm
- 4 x 48 watts peak @ 4 ohms
- 4 x 28 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Highly efficient even when running at 2 ohms!
- Low distortion even at top volumes
Description of RMC65LW:
- Pair of 6.5" marine speakers
- 16.4 feet of Speaker Wire
- Mounting Screws
- LED Remote Controller
The RMC65L is the same
amazing speaker as our RMC65 with the addition of an awesome LED lighting system built in. Our LED speakers feature 19 dynamic modes that
are adjustable through the remote. There are 20 switchable static colors which can also be set through the remote. You can also strobe the
lights and adjust the speed through the remote. You can adjust the brightness intensity of the light as well. There is a demo mode that
will run through 9 dynamic programs and repeat.
The RMC series of
marine speakers by Rockville are a major upgrade to our old RMS series. Don’t get me wrong we loved our old series, but we strive for
perfection. We wanted a speaker that is more durable, more water resistant, can handle more power, and put out better sound quality!
As always we sent our
team on a speaker-hunting adventure. We tested countless prototypes until the RMC series was born. We ended up with a speaker that has a lot
more bass and mids than any other speaker on the market at this price point. This speaker will destroy all those cheap dual cone speakers, and
it will compete with top branded marine speakers on the market today!
These speakers are
completely waterproof and protected from the elements! They are UV treated and have a special waterproof coating to prevent water damage.
Also these speakers come with a 1 year warranty to give you the peace of mind you deserve when purchasing from Rockville!
care about quality and sound more than anything else. The RMC65L was designed in a molded ABS plastic basket. The polypropylene cone is
reliable and sounds great. This material is used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate
unwanted distortion. In addition rubber is a very waterproof material. The ½" polymer tweeter puts out incredible sounding highs. The low end
bass and mids of these speakers really makes them stand out.
The RMC65L 6.5" marine
speakers were engineered to deliver amazing power and sound quality in the outdoors; be it saltwater, freshwater or any other harsh
environments. These speakers can withstand tons of abuse and can handle 300 watts peak and 75 watts RMS each. These Rockville speakers comply
with the CEA 2031 Loud Speaker Standard. This same rating standard is used by the highest end marine brands in the industry. CEA compliant
means you can rest assured that the ratings are 100% legitimate. (We compared these against other brands and although some of these other
brands stated higher wattage the Rockville RMC65L speakers were able to handle more than double the power!)
Using only true marine grade components and materials, the Rockville RMC65L speakers are fully marinized against salt & fresh water conditions. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. There is also an additional waterproof and UV resistant coating to completely protect the speakers.
The speakers come with everything you need for installation including pre mounted grills and mounting hardware.
- Rockville RMC65L 6.5” 2-Way 300 Watt Marine Boat Speakers with LED Light System
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Power Rating: 300 Watts Peak /75 Watts RMS Per Speaker
- System Power: 600 Watts Combined
- 19 Dynamic LED Modes
- 20 Switchable static LED Colors
- 256-Grade PWM
- Adjustable LED Strobe Speed
- 5 Adjustable LED Brightness Settings
- Slim Card Type LED Remote
- Demo LED Mode
- Included Remote can be paired with one or more speakers
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Waterproof and rustproof
- Stainless Steel Terminals
- Molded ABS plastic basket
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone
- Rubber Surround
- High quality ferrite magnet
- 13mm (0.5” inch) Polymer Tweeter
- Oversized 1” CCAW Kapton Voice Coil
- Pre-installed mounting screws included
- Perfect for both marine, outdoor, and car use
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 91dB @ 1w/1m
- Total Diameter: 7.09”
- Cutout Diameter: 5.31”
- Total Height: 2.48”
- Mounting Depth: 2.48”