Video of RGHR2:
Included in the box:
- Marine digital media receiver
- Wired remote with 32.8 foot wire
- USB extension cable (40 inches)
- Mounting bracket
- ISO wiring
- Owner manual and warranty
The Rockville RGHR2 is the best gauge hole receiver on the market. We developed this to give you the best sound and the best features.
We put in a built in amplifier that is louder than other marine receivers on the market. The RMS power of the built in amp is 28 watt x 4 channels! It is crazy loud and can be heard over the sound of the wind when you are on the water! There is also a built in EQ to customize the sound to your taste.
Included wired remote
Rockville is the only brand on the market that I know of that supplies a wired remote with your radio. The wired remote is a must have for any marine radio. This is great for boats and other powersport applications. We also include an extra long 32.8 foot wire so you will not need any additional extension cables.
Latest listening features
The RGHR2 gives you many listening options. The Bluetooth technology allows you to stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled phone or other music player to the receiver. Our Bluetooth distance is 50 feet! There is also a USB input allowing you to listen to music stored on a thumb drive. You can plug in any audio device to the auxiliary input. There is a built in radio with crystal clear reception as well.
Ability to connect multiple external amps
This receiver makes your system expandable. Two sets of pre-amp outputs allow you to hook up external amps for your speakers and/or subs. This has front and switchable rear/sub pre-amp outputs so you can amplifiy your speakers and a subwoofer amplifier.
- Rockville RGHR2 Weather Resistant Gauge-Hole Digital Media Receiver w/Bluetooth/USB/AM/FM
- Fits into a standard Gauge-Hole (Tachometer) Opening
- Built-in 72 x 4 Watt Peak high powered amplifier (28 x 4 RMS)
- Built in EQ with preset EQ curves (Pop, Class, Rock, Flat)
- IP66 Waterproof Certification (Tested to withstand the elements)
- USB Input to play back audio files store on a USB thumb drive or any other USB device
- RCA Aux Input
- AM/FM Radio Built In with 18 FM and 12 AM presets + US and European tuning
- Bluetooth built in to stream audio from any Bluetooth enabled device
- USB Input Charges Your Phone
- Two Sets of RCA Outputs (Front and a switchable rear/sub) allow you to connect external amplifiers
- Big easy to use buttons
- Backlit LCD display
- Wired Remote Control Included (normally $50)
- Required cutout: 3.72" (diameter) x 2.75" (depth)
- USB is 500mA and 5V and supports 16GB max
- 3.72” inch cutout mounting diameter
- 4.45” inch diameter top plate
- 2.75” mounting depth (not including top plate)
- 3.91 inch depth included the top plate
- Specs of the built in amplifier:
- TDA7851L quadbridge power amplifier
- 4 x 72 watts peak @ 2 ohm
- 4 x 48 watts peak @ 4 ohms
- 4 x 28 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Highly efficient even when running at 2 ohms!
- Low distortion even at top volumes