- (1) Rockville RGHR2 Marine Gauge Hole Receiver w Bluetooth USB, Radio + Wired Remote
- (2) Pair Rockville RWB70B Black 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- (1) Soundstream SM4.1000D 4-Channel 1000w Amplifier Amp For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
All About Your RGHR2:
How To Set Up Your RGHR2:
Wires, Inputs, Outputs Explained on your RGHR2:
Included in the box:
- Marine digital media receiver
- Wired remote with 32.8 foot wire
- USB extension cable (40 inches)
- Mounting bracket
- ISO wiring
- Owner manual and warranty
The Rockville RGHR2 is the best gauge hole receiver on the market. We developed this to give you the best sound and the best features.
We put in a built in amplifier that is louder than other marine receivers on the market. The RMS power of the built in amp is 28 watt x 4 channels! It is crazy loud and can be heard over the sound of the wind when you are on the water! There is also a built in EQ to customize the sound to your taste.
Included wired remote
Rockville is the only brand on the market that I know of that supplies a wired remote with your radio. The wired remote is a must have for any marine radio. This is great for boats and other powersport applications. We also include an extra long 32.8 foot wire so you will not need any additional extension cables.
Latest listening features
The RGHR2 gives you many listening options. The Bluetooth technology allows you to stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled phone or other music player to the receiver. Our Bluetooth distance is 50 feet! There is also a USB input allowing you to listen to music stored on a thumb drive. You can plug in any audio device to the auxiliary input. There is a built in radio with crystal clear reception as well.
Ability to connect multiple external amps
This receiver makes your system expandable. Two sets of pre-amp outputs allow you to hook up external amps for your speakers and/or subs. This has front and switchable rear/sub pre-amp outputs so you can amplifiy your speakers and a subwoofer amplifier.
- Rockville RGHR2 Weather Resistant Gauge-Hole Digital Media Receiver w/Bluetooth/USB/AM/FM
- Fits into a standard Gauge-Hole (Tachometer) Opening
- Built-in 72 x 4 Watt Peak high powered amplifier (28 x 4 RMS)
- Built in EQ with preset EQ curves (Pop, Class, Rock, Flat)
- IP66 Waterproof Certification (Tested to withstand the elements)
- USB Input to play back audio files store on a USB thumb drive or any other USB device
- RCA Aux Input
- AM/FM Radio Built In with 18 FM and 12 AM presets + US and European tuning
- Bluetooth built in to stream audio from any Bluetooth enabled device
- USB Input Charges Your Phone
- Two Sets of RCA Outputs (Front and a switchable rear/sub) allow you to connect external amplifiers
- Big easy to use buttons
- Backlit LCD display
- Wired Remote Control Included (normally $50)
- Required cutout: 2.96" (diameter) x 2.75" (depth)
- USB is 500mA and 5V and supports 16GB max
- 2.96" cutout mounting diameter
- 4.45" diameter top plate
- 3.9" mounting depth (not including top plate)
- 5.0" depth including the top plate
- Specs of the built in amplifier:
- TDA7851L quadbridge power amplifier
- 4 x 72 watts peak @ 2 ohm
- 4 x 48 watts peak @ 4 ohms
- 4 x 28 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Highly efficient even when running at 2 ohms!
- Low distortion even at top volumes
HOW TO RWB SERIES (RWB65B, RWB65W, RWB70B, RWB70W, RWB80B, RWB80W, RWB90W, RWB90B):
Videos of RWB:
- (2) Wakeboard Speakers
- (2) 360° Swivel Mounting Brackets
- Integrated Grill
- Installation Hardware
- No exaggerated power ratings: These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings. No bootleg or exaggerated power ratings like other brands. These speakers are 150 watts RMS and 250 watts peak each. (150 watts RMS is equal to about 400 watts rated by other brands)
- Marine grade components and materials: these speakers are truly marine grade. They will not get damaged by water, salt water, or moisture. In addition the terminals (which are normally the first part of a marine speakers that gets damaged by water are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. There is also an additional waterproof coating cut completely protect the speakers.
- These can withstand all elements on the water for a lifetime of worry free use.
- The mounting screws are longer than other versions we carry to accommodate thicker mounting bars. In addition to wakeboard tower's on boats, we tested these to be perfect for installing in Jeep Cherokee vehicles and even ATV's.
- We've added a new and improved nylon mounting bracket. Nylon is strong, light weight, and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360° rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the ability to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your boat for different applications.
- Pair Rockville RWB70B Black 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- Color: Black
- 6.5" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter
- Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Water / Rust Resistant
- Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Santoprene Surround
- High BL Magnet Motor Structure
- Y30 High Density Magnets
- Oversized 1.25" Kapton Voice Coil
- These Wakeboards Fit bars ranging from 1.26" 2.87"
- Includes 65mm and 80mm screws that accommodate Jeep Wrangler and any roll bar
- Includes Stainless mounting hardware that wont rust or corrode
- Power Rating:
- Peak Power Handling: 500 Watts (250 Watts per Speaker)
- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts (150 Watts per Speaker)
- Frequency Response: 70 - 20,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 96dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 9"
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
Features of SM4.1000D:
- SOUNDSTREAM SM4.1000D 4-Channel 1000w Amplifier For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 90 x 4 Watts
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms 125 x 4 Watts
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms Bridged: 250 x 2 Watts
- Peak Power: 1000 Watts
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
- 2-ohm Minimum Impedance Monoblock Operation
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Ampllifier
- 200mV-12V High Level or Low Level RCA Input
- Quick Disconnect RCA/High Level Wire Harness
- Quick Disconnect Power and Speaker Output Harness
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subs onic Crossovers