- (1) Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output
- (1) Rockville RX230 2 Way Stereo / 3 Way Mono Crossover with XLR Input and Output
How to set up your REQ231:
Video of REQ231:
Unboxing Video for REQ231:
The Rockville REQ231 is an extremely high quality professional rack mountable equalizer. This is a 2 channel equalizer with 31 bands per channel. The main focus on this was sound quality and making it rugged and tough. We wanted to build a professional product that will instantly make a good speaker sound better, and after months of testing we know we did it!
This graphic EQ also has a low cut crossover filter switch, with status LED, that helps remove rumble from mics. Another great feature is the bypass switch, with LED indicator, which is very convenient when doing sound checks.
We added a sub output with frequency controls which is something that we see a need for. Many brands for some odd reason do not give you a sub output and sub controls. We made sure to include this important function.
If you want the best sounding EQ on the market at a great price, then we highly recommend you try out our REQ231. If you are unsatisfied with the quality we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping!
- Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output
- Dual channel (31 bands per channel)
- Variable stage low and high cut filters
- 1/3 octave filter sets (ISO centers)
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz effective equalization range
- Constant Q filters
- Selectable 6dB or 12dB cut or boost range
- Output level LEDs (-10 to +17 dB)
- Bypass switch with status LED
- Ground lift switch
- Balanced XLR input/output
- Subwoofer out
- Channels: 2 (stereo)
- Connectors: XLR balanced inputs and outputs
- Bands: 31 per channel
- Frequency Centers: 20 Hz, 25 Hz, 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 50 Hz, 63 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 125 Hz, 160 Hz, 200 Hz, 250 Hz, 315 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 1.25 kHz, 1.5 kHz, 2 kHz, 2.5 kHz, 3.15 kHz, 4 kHz, 5 kHz, 6.3 kHz, 8 kHz, 10 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 16 kHz, 20 kHz
- Control Range: Selectable +/-12dB 0r +/-6dB
- Input Impedance: 50k ohms
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms
- Maximum Output Level: +21dB
- Level Control: +/- 10 dB
- Signal to Noise: >93 dB
- Distortion: 0.005%
- Roll-off filters: 18dB/octave, Butterworth
- Power Consumption: 15 watts
- Weight Unpacked: 7.00 lbs.
- Weight Packed: 9 lbs.
- Width Packed: 5.87"
- Height Packed: 20. 5"
- Depth Packed: 9.62"
Video of RX230:
Features of RX230:
- Rockville RX230 2-way Stereo / 3-way Mono rack mountable crossover
- Ability to mix 2 channels output
- 24dB/Octave filters
- Mute switches
- Channel Gain Control: 0 to +12 dB
- Low Frequency Level Control: -∞ to +6 dB
- High Frequency Level Control: -∞ to +6 dB
- Low Frequency to High Frequency crossover: 100Hz to 1 Khz x10 range: Changes •
- Low Frequency to Mid Frequency from (100 Hz to 1 kHz) to (1kHz to 10 kHz)
- Switchable 2-way stereo or 3-way mono operation
- Subwoofer out
- Subwoofer X-Over Freq ( 30Hz – 200Hz ) adjustable
- Subwoofer Gain -6 to +6 dB
- Each output is -3 dB at the selected crossover frequency value. Outputs are essentially flat within their relative passbands.
- Distortion: Less than 0.02% THD @ +4 dBu,@ 1 kHz
- Hum and Noise: Crossover controls set @ 1 kHz, all level controls set at 0 dB; 22 Hz to 22 kHz, unweighted gain @ 0dB(ref +4dBu) - 90dB
- Low Frequency Output: -86 dBu below 80 dB
- High Frequency Output: -84 dBu below -78 dB
- Maximum Input Level: +14 dBu, (channel gain @ 0 dB input level controls set at 0 dB) +22 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +22 dBu, unbalanced +28 dBu, balanced
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms unbalanced
- Dimensions: 19 x 4.85 x 1.8 inches
- Gross weight: 4.18 Lbs
- Inputs: XLR Balanced
- Outputs: XLR Balanced
- Power Requirements: 120V AC, 50/60 Hz, 20 watts
- 110-120V voltage