Videos Of RDA0+4K:
Includes Everything You Need For a Professional Quality Dual Amp Installation
The Rockville RDA0+4K high current dual amplifier installation kit makes use of Nickel plated components to offer corrosion resistance with great signal transfer.
This kit guarantees that your amp will work way cooler and sound better as the cables are manufactured using the high quality copper raw materials and engineered with other specialized elements so that they transfer high current draws with low impedance.
Eliminating trapped air in the cables is one of the keys to making a great cable. Rockville uses a special manufacturing process to create the braided Super Flex cables. These cables remain extremely flexible, and have a reduced skin effect which helps them keep cool, and transfer power from battery to amplifier with minimal loses. What this means to you is a more efficient electrical system where your amplifiers wont be starving for power or current. You can expect longer service life from your amplifier, and increased audio performance.
The 0+4 gauge amp dual kit will handle the biggest and most powerful amps on the market! Rockville included only premium accessories which mean more efficient electrical system. Your amplifiers won’t be starving for power or current as you will enjoy longer service life from your amplifier, and increased audio performance. The kit features 100% copper RCA interconnect cables to ensure a smooth signal from the amplifier to your head unit.
- Rockville RDA0+4K Dual Amp Kit
- One set of 17’ Translucent Blue Twisted Pair, Double-Shielded 100% OFC Audiophile RCA cables
- 17’ 0 Gauge High Current - Low Impedance, Translucent Red Soft Power Cable
- Woven Nylon Mesh on 0 (zero) Gauge Shielded Power Cable
- 3’ 0 Gauge High Current - Low Impedance, Translucent Silver Soft Ground Cable
- 6’ 4 Gauge High Current - Low Impedance, Translucent Red Soft Power Cable
- 6’ 4 Gauge High Current - Low Impedance, Translucent Silver Soft Ground Cable
- 15’ 12 Gauge Translucent Blue/Silver Heavy-Duty Soft Speaker Wire
- 16’ 18 Gauge Violet Remote Turn-On Wire
- Nickel Plated ANL Distribution Block with 150 Amp Fuse
- (2) pcs 200A ANL fuse
- Nickel Plated Battery Terminal
- Nickel Plated Distribution Block, 1 Way Input and 4 Way Output
- Nickel Plated Fused Block, 1 Way Input and 2 Way Output
- 10pc Black Cable Ties
- 4pc Ring Terminals
- 4pc Spade Terminals
- 10pc White Screws
- 1pc Snap-In Firewall Grommet
- 2pc Butt Connectors
Nickel Plated For Corrosion Resistance
High Current Competition Class Dual Amp Kit
3000 Watt System Capable
Designed To Enable Peak Performance
100% Copper RCA Interconnect