- (1) Rockville RCS180-6 180 Watt 6 Zone 70v Commercial/Restaurant Amplifier/Bluetooth
- (4) Pair of JBL CONTROL 12C/T 3" 15w 70v In-Ceiling Speakers For Restaurant/Bar/Cafe
Video of RCS180-6 :
- Rack mount ears
- Power Cable
- FM Radio antenna
- Owner’s manual
Rockville is proud to introduce our new RCS series of products. The RCS180-6 is a 180 Watt 6-zone rack mountable digital hybrid amplifier/receiver. This amplifier is capable of 70 volt, 100 volt, 8-ohm, and 4-ohm applications. This makes it perfect for use in a Restaurant/Bar/Café/Lounge/School/Conference room or any other setting where many speakers are needed.
This model offers 180 watts at 70 volt and you can either use the binding posts for single zone applications or use the speaker wire outputs and split the power up to 6 zones. (Do not exceed 100 watts on a single zone). Each zone can have an unlimited amount of speakers wired in parallel. You can also split the 180 watts into 6 zones as you please. For example you can put 25 watts to each of the 6 zones or 50 watts to 2 zones and 12 watts to each of the remaining zones. Simply put, if the total watts are under 180 then you are OK. (Most professionals recommend you not exceed 80% of the amp power. We recommend your speakers watts not to be more than 150 total on the speaker taps.
Individual volume knobs for each of the 6 zones and volume knobs for each of the 3 mic inputs gives you full control over your system.
The built-in clipping limiter function protects your speakers and the amp from overheating. For further protection there is also a cooling system in this amplifier that will keep the components running cool making the amplifier durable and reliable.
Our goal with the RCS series was to make it possible for anyone to install 70volt systems on their own without spending thousands of dollars on a contractor. This model makes it a breeze to connect many speakers and multiple external sources. We intentionally use common plugs like RCA and ¼” on our model to make thismore universal and user friendly. With our unique design you can feel confident in yourDIY abilitywhen installing our commercial system!
What is 70volt ?
70 volt systems are the number one choice for any application where you want to install multiple speakers. With 70 volt there are a lot of advantages over 8-ohm systems. One of the main advantages is the simplicity of the wiring as well as how easy it is to match up speakers with the amplifier. For example, with this180 watt / 70 volt amplifier, you can install speakers that total close to 150 watts. It does not matter if it is 10 speakers that are 15 watts each or 25 speakers that are tapped at 5 watts each. You always want your 70 volt amp to have at least 15 or 20% more power than the combined watts your speakers are tapped at. When we say the word tap, what we are referring to are the selectors that many speakers in 70 volt have on them. For example, some speakers might have selectable options of 1.5w, 3w, 5w, 10w. What this does is limit how many watts the built-in transformer on the speaker will allow the speaker to get from the amplifier. What this allows for is full customization of your sound for your space. In a restaurant for example you can tap your dining room speakers at 5 watts, the speakers by the bar area at 10 watts, the ones in the hallway at 3 watts and the speakers in the bathrooms at 1.5 watts. Another great feature with 70 volt is you can mix and match any 70 volt speakers whether they are ceiling speakers, wall mounted speakers, subwoofers, etc.
70 volt systems allow you to run very long lines of speaker wire without signal loss. This makes it ideal when running long speaker leads.
The wiring is simple. You just wire all the positive terminals of the speakers to the positive 70 volt terminals of the amplifier. The negative terminals on the speaker simply get wired to the negative terminals on the amp. You do not have to worry about impedance. The power is constant.
If you want an easy to use feature-rich 70 volt amplifier with a ton of power and 6 zones the Rockville RCS180-6 is your best choice!
- Home (Multi-zone, Multi-room)
- Rockville RCS180-6350 Watt commercial/restaurant amplifier 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver
- Capable of 70 volt, 100 volt, 8ohm, and 4 ohm
- 70/100 volt RMS Power: 184 Watts
- 4-16 ohm binding post speaker output
- 6-Zones of speaker outputs - each zone has a separate volume control
- 70 and 100 volt binding post outputs for single zone playback of all 180 watts
- Built in Bluetooth audio streaming
- FM radio tuner
- USB input to play audio stored on a thumb drive (32gb max)
- SD card slot to play music stored on an SD Card (32gb max)
- Separate volume control for MIC1, MIC2, MIC3, MP3, LINE1, LINE 2, and MP3
- Echo control for the mic inputs with speed and repeat adjustments
- Built in clipping limiter to protect the amp and speakers
- BASS and Treble control
- Chime button for making announcements
- Top quality aluminum panel with industrial grade knobs
- 5 segments signal level indication
- Built in cooling system keeps component cool at all times
Inputs and Outputs:
- (2) Sets RCA AUX inputs
- (3) Mic inputs
- RCA Line output
- 100V speaker red positive speaker output terminal
- 70V speaker red positive speaker output terminal
- 8 Ohm red positive speaker output terminal
- Shared negative speaker output terminal
- Power Requirements: 120V / 50-60Hz
- A Weighted Signal to Noise (@ 1W) -68.1dBA
- A Weighted Signal to Noise (referenced to full 4 ohm power) -89.2dBA
- Frequency response: 49Hz to 14.9 Khz
- Frequency Response VS THD+M (worst case across normal bandwidth 1W @ 8 Ohms: 0.89%
- Weight: 22.7lbs
- Dimensions: 19” x 16” x 4” inches
Features of CONTROL 12C/T: