Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The RBG10S is the most compact size subwoofer in the RBG series. But do not be fooled by the size. This compact subwoofer puts out big power. We use a 70 Oz magnet and a 2" voice coil in this bad boy. We actually use a larger magnet than most brands put in their 15" subs.
This subwoofer has the amplifier built in, so setup is quick and easy. This powered subwoofer is perfect for DJ applications and pro audio applications. Some of our customers even use these for house parties. It is a bit overkill for a home theater application, but you can always turn down the volume. The sound quality is amazing, so if you are using this in your house you will be pleased with the sound.
The built in Clip limiter circuitry protects the sub from getting damaged. This sub has polarity controls, a low pass crossover frequency control and a volume control.
The rear of the unit has 1/4" and XLR combo input jacks and an XLR output. The built in pole mount socket allows you to purchase any pole and connect a PA speaker to this.
The enclosure is vented and made of high quality 5/8" birch wood construction. The sub enclosure is protected with metal corners and a metal custom grill. The built in carry handles make this very portable.
This item is 110/220 compatible so it can be used worldwide if you travel a lot.
- Rockville RBG10S 10" 1200 Watt Bass Gig Active Powered PA Subwoofer
- 300 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Program / 1200 Watts Peak
- 10" Woofer with 70oz Magnet and 2" Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 42Hz - 200Hz
- Maximum SPL @ 1w / 1m: 110dB Peak / 105dB Continuous
- Power-On and Signal Input LED Indicators
- Clip Limiter Circuitry with LED Indicator
- Built-in Limiter Circuit automatically detects signal is being overdriven so that it does not clip and distort.
- Balanced XLR + TRS input jacks
- Balanced XLR thru/output jacks for parallel connections
- Subwoofer Crossover 40Hz-150Hz Low Pass
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment(Volume)
- Subwoofer Polarity Control
- Built-in pole mount socket
- Built-in carrying handles
- Custom metal grill
- Durable black carpet with black metal corners
- 7-layer Birch 5/8? baffle board construction
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 14.2" x 15.75"
- Weight: 37.5Lbs
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville monitors are backed with a full one year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.