Please note that Audiosavings audio engineers have tested this wire against 10 other brand names. We did all this research after getting complaints about certain other wires we used to carry.
Many other brands did not measure to 4 gauge like our Rockville wire. They had thick insulation but they were short on the wire. This cable is standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness of our cables.
We also tested resistance which is really the only thing that matters. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
The Rockville power wire features a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville R4G20R Spool of 4 AWG Gauge 20 Feet Red Amplifier Power Wire
- Gauge: 4 Gauge (AWG American Wire Gauge Standard)
- Wire Length: 20 feet (minispool)
- Special Winding Configuration Reduces Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Current Transfer
- Incredibly Flexible and Extremely Durable
- Cool cable technology
- Thick Protective Ultra Soft PVC Translucent Jacket
- Braided Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Surface Area and Flexibility
- Designed for Show Car Performance
- Ultra-Pure Conduction
- High Current Power Cable
- Eliminates Noise from the AC Line
- Shielding From RFI and EMI
- Stranding: 7x7x22x0.15mm (7 Ropes Consisting of 7 Sets of 22 Strands of 0.15mm Wire)
- Resist Abrasions, Chemicals, and Temperature Extremes
- Rated at 110°C (Celsius) / 230°F (Fahrenheit)
- Guaranteed to Make Your Amplifier Run Cooler and Sound Better
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
- Color: Red