- (1) Crunch PZ-3020.1D 3000 Watt @ 1 Ohm Mono Car Amplifier Audio Amp Class D
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
Description of PZ-3020.1D:
POWERZONE mono subwoofer car amplifier highlighted with bright Crunch red heatsink elements feature SPEED-FET output devices and QTD Technology produces 3000 watts of power in a 1 ohm stable application. Bass remote is included.
- LOW NOISE PRE-AMPLIFIER CIRCUITRY
Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier through a low voltage circuit which delivers minimal distortion through the amplification process
- RCA INPUTS
Low voltage RCA inputs produce the highest sound quality connection with quality RCA materials helps prevent interference and minimize distortion in the signal path
- OPERATION MODE
- CROSSOVER TYPE
Variable electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound
- ELECTRONIC EQUALIZER
Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers.
Check specifications for specific frequencies for this amplifier
- CLASS / TOPOLOGY
Very efficient D-Class to drive additional power to subwoofer frequencies while remaining a small footprint
- OUTPUT DEVICE TECHNOLOGY
Exclusive Crunch SPEED-FET MOSFET components maximize power efficiency while improving sound quality and minimizing distortion
- HEAT SINK
QTD (Quick Thermal Dispersion) technology assures the amplifier makes huge power while running very cool with nearly undetectable musical distortions
- POWER SUPPLY
Rugged MOSFET Pulse Width Modulation power supply
Allows amplifier to product efficient power without taxing the vehicle electrical system
- OUTPUT CONNECTIONS
Nickel-plated brass connectionwith hex set screw terminals allow for secure connection and resist erosion
- CONNECTION TYPE
Secure connection for all power, ground and speaker connections.
- FULL-RANGE RCA OUTPUTS FOR SIGNAL PASS THROUGH
Daisy chain multiple amplifier to eliminate additional signal cables from the source unit
- LED SYSTEM PROTECTION CIRCUITRY DIAGNOSTICS
Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel
- BASS REMOTE INCLUDED
Wired Bass Remote allows adjustments to bass frequencies from the control which can be mounted anywhere in the vehicle.
- CLASS: Class A/B
- VARIABLE VOLTAGE: 6V - 0.2V
- SIGNAL TO NOISE: >95dB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10Hz - 250Hz
- VARIABLE LOW PASS CROSSOVER 12DB PER OCTAVE: 40Hz - 300 Hz
- BASS BOOST: 0 - 12dB
- SUBSONIC FILTER: 10Hz - 40Hz
- POWER @ 1 OHM: 1 x 3000 Watts
- POWER @ 2 OHMS: 1 x 1500 Watts
- POWER @ 4 OHMS: 1 x 750 Watts
- TOTAL CHANNELS: 1
- AUDIO INPUTS: RCA
- AUDIO OUTPUTS
- SPEAKER TERMINAL WIRE GAUGE
- FUSING: 60Ax1
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD): <0.10%
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets