- (1) Memphis Audio PRXA1500.1 Mono Car Audio Amplifier 1500 Watt 1 ohm Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK0CU 0 AWG Gauge 100% Copper Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit OFC
Power Reference amplifiers feature a bold design complete with a wrap around LED accent light beam and a magnetic control panel cover allowing you to adjust the amplifier controls without tools for an effortless adjustments. The new cast aluminum chassis promotes improved heat dissipation which improves reliability and performance. PR amplifiers deliver the power and performance Memphis Audio fans have come to expect from our best-selling amplifier line.
- Diecast aluminum heatsink
- Signal sensing auto turn on
- Hidden top mounted control panel
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- 1 ohm stable (MONO Amps)
- Short circuit protection
- Remote bass knob
- Input select switch (4/5 channel models)
- RMS POWER 4 ohm: 700 x 1
- RMS POWER 2 ohm (w): 1000 x 1
- RMS POWER 1 ohm: 1500 x 1
- Bridged/Mono Power 4 ohm (w): -
- THD% 4 ohm: <1%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions L x W x H (in): 16.1 x 7.5 x 2.1
- Warranty (years): 1
- Input Range: 220mV - 6V
- Recommended Amp Kit: 0GKIT
Videos of RWK0CU:
We challenge anyone to put this wire to a resistance test against any other wire on the market with the same gauge. If our cable does not meet or exceed any other cable, even if it costs 3 times more, we will be happy to call tag the item and refund you in full. Why are we so confident ? This cable is 100% copper. You cant have a cable with more copper than 100 %. So the only way a cable would out-perform this one is if it were being advertised as a 0 AWG but they are giving you more wire than advertised. No brands selling 100 % copper cables actually do this.
We guarantee that this kit will compete with the most expensive amp kits on the market from Kicker, JL Audio, or any other top brands.
Looking for a wire kit that has 100% true specifications? A wire kit that uses 100% copper 0 gauge cable? Then look no further than the Rockville True-Spec RWK0-CU 0 Gauge Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. This package includes everything you'll need to get your amplifier system powered-up correctly and at peak efficiency.
The power and ground cables aptly named “Mega Power Cable” are a no compromise power cable. Rockville’s engineering team over-built and designed the cables using thousands of strands of only true 100% oxygen-free, silver-tinned copper strands. The use of a proprietary special twisting process reduces “surface skin impedance loss” so that Mega Power cables have zero signal and power loss, delivering full power from your battery system to your amplifier even at lengths of 20 feet! The increased current flow and higher amperage carrying capacity will increase your amplifiers efficiency and keep your amplifier running cooler. The SuperFlex outer insulating jacket jacket makes installation and cable routing simple and easy. The 100% copper stranded wire is extremely tolerant of the hostile conditions found under the hood in vehicles and compensates for vibration, heat expansion and flexibility. This flexible and well shielded wire is crucial for getting through all of the nooks and passageways within the confines of a vehicle interior.
Some manufactures use all aluminum or mix a little copper with aluminum to give their cables the appearance of a “heavy-duty” cable. But not Rockville, our True-Spec 100% oxygen free, silver tinned copper eliminates corrosion, increases current transfer x 10, and won’t discolor over time.
The superior quality and materials of the Rockville 100% True-Spec amplifier installation kit is realized in the included accessories and cable workmanship. Included is a precision CNC cut full size ANL fuse housing, machined from solid brass and then 14K gold plated for superior signal transfer and complete with a matching gold plated 250-amp ANL fuse. The power cable is wrapped in 6 feet of durable nylon braided tubing to protect it from heat and chafing in the engine compartment. All installation accessories such as the ring terminals and spade connectors are nickel plated for superior signal transfer and durability.
CRYSTAL SQ AUDIO PLANAR SPEAKER CABLE
The speaker cable included in the Rockville True-Spec is also manufactured from 100% copper and woven in to a flat planner design and coated in our Super-Flex insulation so that it fits under and around your vehicles trim and carpet smoothly and without bulking up. With crystal clear sound quality these speaker cables deliver true audio fidelity from your car audio amplifier to your speakers. The 12 gauge speaker cable included in the 0 gauge kit can handle over 3000 watts of power without heating up or degrading signal quality.
CRYSTAL SQ RCA AUDIO INTERCONNECT CABLE
Designed and engineered to be the best sounding, best performing and best looking RCA cables available today. Each channel in the RCA cable is triple shielded first with dielectric internal insulators and then with a 98% coverage woven shield. All cables are manufactured of 100% oxygen free copper and feature twisted pair technology for superior noise rejection and pure sonic signal flow. The RCA plugs are shielded metal and feature a spiral cut outer ground ring with center split pin for precise and tight audio connections. The result of all this technology is noise free-noise rejection signal transfer for optimum sound quality. You will hear the difference these RCA signal transfer cables will make.
Amplifier Kit Key Features:
- 0 Gauge Power Amplifier Installation Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems over 1000 watts RMS to 3000 Watts
- Made from silver-tinned 100% virgin copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power and signal
- The solid brass gold plated ANL Fuse Holder offers ideal protection for high powered systems
- Strand Count: 4704
- BC-5W2 Compliant
- 17 ft. Frosted Blue 0 gauge power wire with seamless crimp ring terminal
- 3 ft. Frosted Gray 0 gauge ground wire
- 17 ft. Blue 18 gauge remote lead wire
- 25 ft. Frosted Clear/Blue 12 gauge flat speaker wire
- 17 ft. Triple shielded twisted pair RCA cables
- One ANL Fuse Holder with 250 amp ANL fuse
- One 1/2" black rubber firewall grommet
- Two 0 gauge spade terminals
- Two black 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- Three blue 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- One black 0 gauge ring terminal
- Ten 6" black zip ties