- (1) Memphis Audio PRX624 6.5" Car Subwoofer 300w Sub Selectable 2 or 4 ohm
- (1) Rockville dB10 800 Watt/200 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono Class-D 4-Ohm Amplifier
- (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
- (1) Rockville RSV65 Single 6.5" Vented MDF Subwoofer Box Sub Enclosure 0.89 cu ft.
- (1) Complete Single Sub Box Enclosure Installation Kit: Speaker Wire, Screws, Spades
*** Important This kit includes a 4 ohm stable amplifier please make sure to wire the subwoofers voice coil to select 4 ohm ***
Description of PRX624:
Power Reference subwoofers are a staple of the Memphis line. Proven performance and reliability is the reason Power Reference is our best selling subwoofer. Power Reference has been drastically improved with the additional of Memphis Audios patent pending Selectable Impedance Technology. This unique terminal allows you to switch your subwoofer between 2Ω and 4Ω simply by moving a jumper cable to a color coded terminal. Our proprietary connection and voice coil designs result in ZERO performance loss making these some of the most versatile subwoofers on the market. Want to upgrade your system froma single sub to dual subs in the future? no problem, simply switch the setting to achieve the desired impedance and expand your system!
- Selectable impedance design 2Ω or 4Ω
- DVVC Direct Voice Coil Cooling technology
- Black on black polypropylene cone
- Double stitched butyl rubber surround
- Reinforced spider shoulder
- Improved suspension and coil design
- Woven tinsel leads
- High temperature TIL voice coil former
- Size (in): 6.5"
- RMS Power (w): 150
- Peak Power (w): 300
- Sensitivity (dB): 82
- Magnet Size (Oz): 41
- Mounting Depth (in): 4.21
- Cut Out Diameter (in): 5.67
- Voice Coil Diameter (in): 1.4
- Warranty: 1
Features of dB10:
- Rockville dB10 800 Watt/200 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono Class-D 4-Ohm Amplifier
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 4 Ohm: 200 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with great brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 4 Ohm: 800 Watts x 1 Channel
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Under Voltage Protection: 10V
- Over Voltage Protection: 16V
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 250 Hz
- Damping Factor: >60 @ 100Hz
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50 Hz - 250 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15 Hz - 55 Hz
- Phase Control
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 25 Amp ATO Fuse
- Product Dimensions: (L x W x H) 7.7" x 5.5" x 2.0"
- Product Weight: 4.4 Lbs.
Video of RWK81:
The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ 8 Gauge Translucent Blue Super Flex Power Cables
- 17’ 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ 8 Gauge Super Flex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
Features of RSV65:
- Rockville RSV65 Single 6.5" Vented MDF Subwoofer Box Sub Enclosure
- Universal Fitment
- Finished with Durable Carpet
- Air Space: 0.89 per sub
- Mounting Depth: 12.25"
- Mounting diameter (hole size): 6.34"
- Port dimensions: 2" x 10" x 6.5"
- Exterior box dimensions: 15" x 14" x 10.5"
- Wood thickness: 1" MDF on Face and 3/4" MDF on the rest
- Material: Highest-grade MDF wood on the market
Complete Single Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 10 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 12 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 2 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install one subwoofer into an enclosure, and wire to connect the enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.