- (1) American DJ Pro Event Table II Foldable Portable Metal DJ Booth Truss Facade
- (1) Rockville RHB70 Home Theater Compact Powered Speaker System w Bluetooth/USB/FM
Video of Pro Event Table II:
Designed as a professional alternative to folding banquet tables, the ADJ Pro Event Table II is a compact and collapsible unit with a modern clean look. Not only is it lightweight and easily portable, but this cleverly-designed portable event surface is easily brandable, making it ideal for a wide variety of purposes at all kinds of events. If you’re currently using a pile of road cases to support your control equipment, or relying on venues to provide tables, this could be exactly what you need to improve professionalism and make your life easier at events. The Pro Event Table II collapses in half for easy transport.
- American DJ Pro Event Table II Foldable Portable Metal DJ Booth Truss Facade
- Professional Event Table to use as a greeting table, sales table, live sound or lighting designer console or DJs
- Compact and collapsible - collapses in half for compact transport
- Lightweight, around 40 lbs.
- Functional and professional looking
- Shelf height: 34 inches
- Front board to add custom graphic (Size (WxH): 25" x 22.5"
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 50" x 24" x 45.5"
Video of RHB70:
- User Manual
- 3.5MM to dual RCA cable
- Remote Control (Battery included)
- Rockville RHB70 Compact all in one home theater speaker with 4” subwoofer and (2) 3” speakers built in
- Built in high powered amplifier with incredible sound quality
- 2.1 channel design with (2) 3” speakers for highs and a 4” subwoofer for mids and lows
- Built in Bluetooth to stream music from any phone, tablet, or other Bluetooth device
- Uses top quality Bluetooth chip with enhanced data rate and 35 foot range
- Built in USB input to play back songs stored on a thumb drive (up to 32GB)
- Built in SD memory card slot allows playback of audio stored on a memory card (up to 32GB)
- RCA Aux input allows easy connection of a laptop, computer, TV, phone, tablet, or any other audio device
- LED display to view Volume, Track details, FM channels and other details
- Convenient digital controls on front panel
- Remote control with direct track selection
- Fully wooden enclosure for pure sound
- Cherry wood enclosure finish
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20 KHz
- Channel Separation: ≥ 50dB ( 1 KHz )
- Output Power: 25 Watts RMS, 50 Watts program power, 100 watts peak power
- Input Voltage required ---110V AC
- Unit dimensions (inches): 4.73” W x 9.65” H x 10.64” D
- Unit Weight: 5.43 LBS
- Shipping dimensions in inches (with packing material):6.62” W x 12.41” H x 11.62” D
- Shipping Weight: 6.31 LBS
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are ba cked with a hassle free warranty.