- (1) American DJ Pro Event Table II Foldable Portable Metal DJ Booth Truss Facade
- (1) American DJ Pro Event I Beam Aluminum Truss To Hang Lights 4 Pro Event Table II
- (2) Rockville RockOn-7 40w RGBW Moving Head DMX Spot Beam Stage Club Light+Remote
- (2) Rockville RockPAR50 LED RGB Compact Par Can DJ/Club DMX Wash Light+Dual Bracket
- (4) Rockville LC70 Heavy Duty C Clamp - Mount Light Up to 70 LBS, Adjustable Knob
Video of Pro Event Table II:
Designed as a professional alternative to folding banquet tables, the ADJ Pro Event Table II is a compact and collapsible unit with a modern clean look. Not only is it lightweight and easily portable, but this cleverly-designed portable event surface is easily brandable, making it ideal for a wide variety of purposes at all kinds of events. If you’re currently using a pile of road cases to support your control equipment, or relying on venues to provide tables, this could be exactly what you need to improve professionalism and make your life easier at events. The Pro Event Table II collapses in half for easy transport.
- American DJ Pro Event Table II Foldable Portable Metal DJ Booth Truss Facade
- Professional Event Table to use as a greeting table, sales table, live sound or lighting designer console or DJs
- Compact and collapsible - collapses in half for compact transport
- Lightweight, around 40 lbs.
- Functional and professional looking
- Shelf height: 34 inches
- Front board to add custom graphic (Size (WxH): 25" x 22.5"
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 50" x 24" x 45.5"
Video of Pro Event I Beam:
- American DJ Pro Event I Beam Aluminum Truss To Hang Lights 4 Pro Event Table II
- Aluminum I-Beam truss for the Pro Event Table and Pro Event Table II to hang lighting fixtures such as light weight par cans, wash fixtures, effect lights or small moving heads
- Includes hardware for mounting to the table
- Includes carry bag
- Use Junior Clamp to hang lighting (clamps sold separately) https://www.adj.com/jr-clamp
- Height: 87 inches
- Maximum load: 80 Lbs. (lighting fixtures should be evenly distributed)
- Collapsed size (LxWxH): 52" x 11.5" x 4.25"
- Weight: 16 Lbs.
Video of RockOn-7 :
- (1) Moving Head Light
- (1) Full-Function Remote Control
- (1) Power Wire
- (1) DMX Cable
- (1) Mounting Bracket
- (1) Owners Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
Description of RockOn-7:
Rockville is proud to introduce our first member of the RockOn series of lights! The RockOn-7 is an IP20 rated intelligent moving head light with 16 channels of professional DMX control. This moving head is super versatile allowing you to control every facet of the light. With the RockOn-7 you can create spectacular aerial light shows using extremely fast pan and tilt speeds.
We made these lights to be easy to use for both experts and beginners. We give you 4 different options of controlling the lights.
Sound Activated: This is the easiest setting to use. Simply set the light to sound activated mode and the light will go to the rhythm or beat of the music and create a spectacular and professional light show.
Manual Control: What makes our light special is, in addition to the standard controls on the back to the light, we included and full-function remote control! From the remote, you can control the strobe effect, pan and tilt, dimmer, color mixing, and more! From the remote you can also toggle to automated programs, and sound activated modes, and more.
Remote Control: With the included remote you can control all functions of the light. If you are in manual control, you can control the dimming, color, X and Y axis angles of the moving head. such as light mode (sound activated, manual, master/slave). You can also control the speed of the strobe or color changing form the remote. You can also change the light mode (auto, manual, master/slave).
Automated Program: You can let the lights run through preset professional automated programs.
DMX Control Mode: With 16 channels of DMX control this option gives you the most precise control over the light with a DMX controller.
Master/Slave Mode: When entering the light into this mode the light will replicate whatever the master light is doing.
The adjustable strobe speeds make this light perfect for bars or night clubs! Add a bit of fog and/or haze and you have yourself a cool slow motion effect which is sure to impress those on the dance floor. In addition, this light features color change, color fade, dimmer, ID address, and color mixing controls.
Our Moving heads use
top of the line components. These intelligent lights are the best value on the
market. There is no other light with so many great features available at this
price point. We are so confident in their quality that we offer a 2 year
warranty so buy with confidence!
- Rockville Rockon-7 Feature-packed moving head beam light fitted with four 10W RGBW LEDs
- Includes a full function remote
- Emits bright, long-throw effects with tight, concentrated beam angles
- Uses 25° lens for bigger washing range
- DMX 512 controls (14 or 16 channels)
- Create spectacular aerial light shows using extremely fast pan and tilt speeds
- Strong power arm for fast and precise movement
- Strobe effect with adjustable speed
- Features include strobe, color change, color fade, dimmer, ID address, and color mixing controls
- Project light where you want it with user-selectable pan and tilt ranges
- Increase effects with electronic linear dimming and strobe features
- Continuous shows with reset of pan/tilt, color, and prism
- Master/Slave capabilities so you can run the same program on multiple lights
- Built-in, sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- Constant current feature helps ensure LED longevity
- An IP20 rating makes this unit rugged and tough
- Hanging bracket included
- Suitable for DJs, discos, ballrooms, karaoke, stage
productions, bars, clubs, and parties.
- Product name: 4x10W RGBW LED Moving Head Light
- Rated Power Consumption: 60W
- Light Source: 4 x 10W 4-in-1 (RGBW) LEDs
- Lighting Color: Red, blue, green, and white
- LED Life Expectancy: 60,000Hrs
- Control Mode: Automatic/Sound/DMX512/master and slave
- Dimming: 0-100% linear dimming
- DMX Channels: 14 or 16
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Colors: 15 + white, color gradient function, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Strobe Rate: 0 - 25Hz
- Beam Angle: 25°
- Illuminance: 1160 lux @ 3m
- Input Voltage: Auto-ranging AC 100 – 240V/50 – 60Hz
- IP Rating: IP20
- Product Weight: 4.4 Lbs
- Size: 5.7" x 5.7" x 7.9" inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.95 Lbs
- Shippable Box Dimensions: 12.99” x 9.05” x 8.66” inches
- Master Shipping Dimensions: 26.77” x 18.89” x 18.11” inches
Video of RockPar50:
What's In The Box:
- (1) Par Light
- (1) Power Cable
- (1) Dual-Bracket
- (1) Owner's Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
Rockville is proud to introduce our first member of the RockPAR series of lights! The Rockpar50 is a Par can Wash light that features DMX control, dimmer, strobe, color mixing, and even has a power input and output. What this means is that with only 1 outlet you can use numerous lights by plugging the first light into the wall and then each additional light into the power output of the previous light. This is the only light on the market with this feature at this price point! The DMX input and output allows daisy chaining which will give you the ability to control all the lights simultaneously and in sync.
Each RockPAR50 has 3 or 6 channels of DMX control. You can control color, strobe rate, color fading, Dimming, color mixing, and ID address making these lights some of the most versatile on the market and perfect for any type of party or event. These lights can operate in many modes. You can have them run through automated programs, or they can be controlled via sound activation where they will go to the beat of the music! To get the ultimate control of your lights you can use DMX and select master/slave control to have all your other lights copy the program of the master light.
The RockPAR50 is super bright and long lasting and features 16.7 Million different color change variations! The LED’s last up to 100,000 hours and include 6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue LED’s which mix together to make almost any color. The brackets that come with the RockPAR50 can double as both floor stands or used to hang from a ceiling, light stand, or truss. These lights have a sleek slim profile design which will complement the look of any party or event.
Our Wash Lights go through
extremely strict testing procedures to ensure that the LED’s in our lights are
the best quality and long lasting. These Par cans are the best value on the
market. There is no other light with so many great features at this price point.
We are so confident in their quality that we offer a 2 year warranty so buy with
- Rockville RockPar50 Par Light with DMX Control, Dimmer, Strobe, Color Mixing, and More
- Power input and power output allows you to link multiple units together using only one wall outlet
- DMX in and out allows daisy chaining multiple lights making it easy to control numerous lights synced together
- 3 or 6 Channels of DMX Control
- Operation Modes: Auto, Voice-Activated, Master-Slave, DMX512
- Strobe, Color Change, Color Fade, Dimmer, ID Address, Color Mixing Controls
- Color: 16.7 Million Different Color Change Variations
- Double-bracket doubles as floor stand and hanging bracket
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Strobe effect with adjustable speed
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX with variable speed
- Slim profile with powerful and long lasting LED’s
- Beam angle:15°/25°/35°/45°
- Light source 18 LED’s (6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue)
- Each LED is high powered at 1 watt each. The total power is more than famous brands on the market who might have more LEDs but each LED is only 0.25 watts on their models
- Dimmer: 0-100%
- Input Voltage: 110-240V/50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 24W
- Advanced switching power supply
- Constant current avoids LED’s from blowing
- 20,000 – 100,000 hour LED life
- IP grade: 20
- 110/220 switchable
- Unit Dimensions: 7.28” x 7.01” x 4.33” inches
- Unit Weight: 1.43 LBS
- Shipping Dimensions: 8.27” x 7.48” x 5.51” inches
- Shipping weight: 2.64 LBS
Description of LC70:
Rockville LC70 lighting clamp supports lights up to 70 pounds!
The Rockville LC70 is a clamp that allows you to mount your lights onto any truss ranging from 1 to 2 inches in diameter. It can handle any light up to 70 pounds! These are the best quality clamps on the market. They are made of steel for extra strength and durability.
- Rockville LC70 Heavy Duty C Clamp - Mount Light Up to 70 LBS, Adjustable Knob
- Load capacity: 70 lbs
- Fits: 1" to 2" truss
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.4" x 3.8" x 1.5" (137mm x 97mm x 38mm)