- (1) Rockford Fosgate PMX-2 2.7" Marine Digital Media Receiver
- (2) Pairs of Rockville RMC65B 6.5" 2-Way Black Marine Boat Speakers Totaling 1200 Watt
Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer!
Description of PMX-2:
The PMX-2 compact digital media receiver is designed for marine and motorsports applications.
The PMX-2 features a 2.7" full color TFT display for optimum viewing - even in full sun - that is optically wet bonded to prevent any dust or moisture penetration. It is IPX6 rated and uses a water resistant rotary encoder knob with white LED button illumination and front mounted sub level controls. Additionally, with features such Pandora control capabilities and Bluetooth audio steaming with album art support for Apple and Android products, this unit becomes a true command center of any system.
Output flexibility comes with a 4x50W @ 2ohm internal amplifier or front and rear/sub output RCA's allowing the addition of after-market amplifiers for more power and output. Add-in the EEPROM memory system, custom GUI interface, and wired remote expansion capabilities and you have the only media receiver you'll ever need.
- Rockford Fosgate PMX-2 2.7" Marine Digital Media Receiver w/Bluetooth+Pandora
- ISO8846/SAE J1171 Ignition Protection Certified
- Pandora Internet Radio
- A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth Wireless Streaming
- FCC, CE, IC, and C-Tick Certified
- Multi Region Radio Frequencies
- Low Voltage Warning Alert
- AUX and USB Inputs with USB Charging
- On Board Punch EQ Control
- Independent Subwoofer Level Control
- iPod Playback with On-Screen Display
- Selectable HP / LP / AP Crossovers with Selectable Slope 12 / 24 dB/Oct
- IPX6 Marine Grade
- 7-Band Graphic EQ
- 2.7" Full Color Display with Auto Dimming Backlighting
- AM / FM / WB Tuner
- Zone Control: 1 Zone / 1 Source (F/R or Sub)
- Device Type: Digital-Media Receiver
- Screen Size: 2.7"
- Pandora® Internet Radio
- Bluetooth® Streaming
- Apple®/Android™ Compatible
- Speaker Outputs
- AUX Input
- USB Charging and Playback
- Element Ready
- IPX6 Water Intrusion Rating
- ASTM B117 and D4329 Tested
- Tuner (FM) Frequency Range: 87.9-107.9 MHz
- Tuner (FM) Sensitivity: 8 dB
- Tuner (AM) Frequency Range: 530-1710 kHz
- Tuner (AM) Usable Sensitivity: 40 dB
- Low Level Output Impedance: < 500Ω
- Low Level Output Voltage: Front 2V, Rear 2V, Sub 2V
- Speaker Output Power: CEA-2006 Power Rating
....25W x 4 @ 4Ω
....50W x 4 @ 2Ω
- Speaker Impedance: 2-Ohms
- Power Supply: Minimum 9VDC, Maximum 16VDC
- Dimensions: Width 4.5" (11.5cm), Face Depth 1.5" (3.8cm), Mount Depth 2.9" (7.4cm), Height 4.2" (10.6cm)
Videos of RMC65B:
- Pair of 6.5˝ marine speakers
- 16.4 feet of Speaker Wire
- Mounting Screws
The RMC series of marine speakers by Rockville are a major upgrade to our old RMS series. Don’t get me wrong we loved our old series, but we strive for perfection. We wanted a speaker that is more durable, more water resistant, can handle more power, and put out better sound quality!
As always we sent our team on a speaker-hunting adventure. We tested countless prototypes until the RMC series was born. We ended up with a speaker that has a lot more bass and mids than any other speaker on the market at this price point. This speaker will destroy all those cheap dual cone speakers, and it will compete with top branded marine speakers on the market today!
These speakers are completely waterproof and protected from the elements! They are UV treated and have a special waterproof coating to prevent water damage. Also these speakers come with a 1 year warranty to give you the peace of mind you deserve when purchasing from Rockville!
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. The RMC65B was designed in a molded ABS plastic basket. The polypropylene cone is reliable and sounds great. This material is used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition rubber is a very waterproof material. The ½˝ polymer tweeter puts out incredible sounding highs. The low end bass and mids of these speakers really makes them stand out.
RMC65B 6.5˝ marine speakers were engineered to deliver amazing power and
sound quality in the outdoors; be it saltwater, freshwater or any other
harsh environments. These speakers can withstand tons of abuse and can
handle 300 watts peak and 75 watts RMS each. These Rockville speakers
comply with the CEA 2031 Loud Speaker Standard. This same rating
standard is used by the highest end marine brands in the industry. CEA
compliant means you can rest assured that the ratings are 100%
legitimate. (We compared these against other brands and although some of
these other brands stated higher wattage the Rockville RMC65B speakers
were able to handle more than double the power!)
Using only true marine grade components and materials, the Rockville RMC65B speakers are fully marinized against salt & fresh water conditions. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. There is also an additional waterproof and UV resistant coating to completely protect the speakers.
The speakers come with everything you need for installation including pre mounted grills and mounting hardware.
- Rockville RMC65B 6.5” 2-Way 300 Watt Marine Boat Speakers in Black
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Power Rating: 300 Watts Peak /75 Watts RMS Per Speaker
- System Power: 600 Watts Combined
- 6.5“ 2-Way Speaker System
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Waterproof and rustproof
- Stainless Steel Terminals
- Molded ABS plastic basket
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone
- Rubber Surround
- High quality ferrite magnet
- 13mm (0.5” inch) Polymer Tweeter
- Oversized 1” CCAW Kapton Voice Coil
- Pre-installed mounting screws included
- Perfect for both marine, outdoor, and car use
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 91dB @ 1w/1m
- Total Diameter: 7.09”
- Cutout Diameter: 5.31”
- Total Height: 2.48”
- Mounting Depth: 2.48”
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.