- (1) Polk Audio PA880 800 Watt Mono Car Audio 2-Ohm Amplifier Class A/B Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Wire Kit w/RCA's
Authorized Polk Dealer!
Description of PA880:
The PA880 is a single-channel class A/B amplifier with built-in fully variable low-pass crossover. The PA880 monoblock is equipped with optional remote bass EQ control and is capable of one-channel operation with a maximum power of 800 Watts into 2 ohms.
- Polk Audio PA880 800 Watt Mono Car Audio 2-Ohm Amplifier Class A/B Amp PA 880
- Mono-block amplifier for subwoofer use.
- 300 Watts x 1 (4 ohm), 500 Watts x 1 (2 ohm).
- CEA-2006 compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 800 Watts x 1 (2 ohm) dynamic power.
- 2 ohm stable design can drive even the most demanding subwoofers.
- Power and ground terminals accept bare wire up to 4 AWG. Terminals use standard #2 Phillips head screwdriver-no more hex wrenches to lose or strip!
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current bipolar output transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double layer fiberglass epoxy printed circuit boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits.
- Switchable 3-position bass boost (0dB, 6dB, 12dB) for extra bass thump.
- Switchable 180° phase inversion for easy sub to main integration.
- RCA outputs for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
- Status LEDs give instant information on amplifier operation.
- 12V and Ground Cable Gauge: 4 AWG
- Channel Notes: 1 Channel Class AB MOSFET
- Signal-to-noise: 80 dB(a)
- Subsonic Filter: 10 Hz → 30 kHz
- Distortion at Rated Power: 0.9 %
- Minimum Impedance Bridged: 4 ohms
- Minimum Impedance Not Bridged: 2 ohms
- Low Pass Filter: Filter Slope: 12dB/oct
- Low Pass Filter: Filter Frequency: 50Hz-500Hz
- Low Pass Filter: Effective Damping Factor: >150
- Low Pass Filter: Max Sensitivity: 200mV-5 dB
- Total Dynamic Power: 800 watts
- Bass Boost Characteristics: 3-position(0,6,12dB) Hz
- RMS Power at 14.4V: Watts per channel NOT bridged @ 1 kHz 4 ohms / 300 watts or 2 ohms / 500 watts
- Dynamic Power at 14.4V 4 ohms / 500 watts or 2 ohms / 800 watts
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets