Package Deal Includes:
- (1) Rockford Fosgate Punch P500X2 P500-2 500 Watt Car Amplifier
- (1) Rockville RWK41 Complete 4 Gauge Wire Kit
Features Of P500X2:
- Rockford Fosgate Punch P500X2 P500-2 500 Watt 2-Channel Class AB Car Audio Amplifier
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up- Helps ensure proper installation with minimal distortion
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2 Sold Separately)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Number of Channels: 2
- Rated Power
- (RMS Continuous Power): 150 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm
- 250 Watts x 2 @ 2-Ohm
- 500 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm Bridged
- Total Power
- (Sum of Rated Power): 500 Watts RMS
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Crossover Controls: High-Pass/Low-Pass (HP/LP): 50Hz-250Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Tone Controls: Punch EQ2 Bass: 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz and/or
- Punch EQ2 Treble: 0dB to +12dB @ 12kHz Function depends upon LP/AP/HP switch position
- Signal Input: Hi/Low level: 1 RCA pair
- Signal Output: Low level: 1 RCA pair
- Power Input Connector: Captive C-Clamp
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector: Captive C-Clamp
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG to 18 AWG
- Heat Sink Type: Cast aluminum
- Cooling: Convection
- Remote Controls: Optional Punch Level Control (PLC2 Sold Separately)
- Visual Indicators: Power/Protect/Thermal LED Input Clip LED Output Clip LED
- Circuit Topology Class: Class-A/B
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 1.0dB
- Shipping Weight: 12.3 Lbs. (5.57 Kg.)
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 2.38 x 7.76 x 13.28 (in) 6.05 x 19.71 x 33.73 (cm)
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets