- (1) Rockford Fosgate P3SD4-10 P3SD410 10" 4-Ohm 600W Shallow Mount Car Subwoofer/Sub
- (1) Rockville 10" Shallow 0.62 Cu Ft Sealed Car/Truck Subwoofer Enclosure Box
- (1) Rockville RXH-F5 3200 Watt Peak/1600w RMS 5 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
- (1)Rockville RWK4CU 4 AWG Gauge 100% Copper Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit OFC
- (2) Rockville RTR172 2 Channel - Dual 17 Foot High Grade Twisted Pair RCA Cable 100% Copper
- 10 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 12 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 2 Spade Terminals
- Rockford Fosgate P3SD4-10 Dual 4-Ohm Shallow Mount Car Subwoofer
- 600 Watts Peak Power
- 300 Watts RMS
- Santoprene Rubber Woofer Surround
- Spider Venting With Stampcast Basket
- Anodized aluminum cone
- 16 AWG Tinsel Leads
- Aluminum Trim Ring With Optional Grille
- Shallow Mount
- Designed For Sealed or Vented Installation
- CEA-2031 Compliant
- Size: 10"
- Dual 4-Ohm Impedance
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5" (63.5mm)
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG Compression
- Qts: 0.78
- Vas (Liters): 14.3
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 83
- Xmax (mm): 8.4
- Woofer Displacement (in): 0.074 cu. ft. (2.10 Liters)
- Cutout Diameter (in): 9.06 in. (230.0 mm)
- Mounting Depth (in): 3.50 in. (89.0 mm)
- Minimum Sealed Box Volume: 0.50 cubic feet
- Optimum Sealed Box Volume: 0.75 cubic feet
- Maximum Sealed Box Volume: 0.85 cubic feet
- Minimum Ported Box Volume: 0.70 cubic feet
- Top-Mount Depth: 4.57"
- Cutout Diameter: 9.13"
Description for Rockville Enclosure:
The RSTS10 is a single 10" sealed subwoofer box is made in the USA with Grade “A” 5/8” MDF wood. This is a slim and shallow enclosure made for subs that require shallow mounting depth and very little air space. This enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. All Rockville enclosures come with a customized enhanced glue that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. That means that the carpet will stay in place and not rip or tear. The 5/8” USA MDF is much stronger then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well. If that wasn’t enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more!
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RSTS10 Single 10" .62 cu. ft. 5/8" MDF Sealed Shallow/Truck Subwoofer Enclosure Box
- Designed For 10" Shallow Mount Subwoofers
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- 5/8” USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- High quality GOLD spring loaded terminals
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work perfectly with high powered subs
- Designed to give the best sound quality
- Some Compatible Subwoofers: CLARION: PFW1051, SFW1051, PIONEER: TS-SW1041D, TS-SW2541D, TS-SW251, Ts-SW1241D, TS-SW3041D, TS-SW301, JL AUDIO: 12TW53, 13TW53
- Type of Enclosure: Sealed Shallow
- Enclosure Sub Size: Single 10"
- Dimensions in Inches: 18.25" x 5.5" x 14.25"
- Top and Bottom Depth: 5.5"
- Mounting Depth: up to 4.5" (enough depth for any shallow sub on the market)
- Gross Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box): 0.83 Cubic Feet
- Net Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box less the thickness of the wood): 0.62 Cubic Feet
Complete Single Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 10 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 12 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 2 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install one subwoofer into an enclosure, and wire to connect the enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.
Video of RXH-F5:
Over the years, the
technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and
bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing
the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding
amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek
design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality
and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXH-F5 is a 5 channel amplifier with 3,200 Watts peak output and 550 Watts CEA-2006 rated RMS power (4 x 50 Watts + 1 x 350) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the CEA rated RMS rating can be used to compare with brands who rate their items using the CEA standard such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
This is a 5 channel amplifier that is essentially 2 amplifiers built into one. There is a 4 channel class A/B amplifier and a mono class "D" amplifier all built into the same heatsink. The recommended configurations are to use the 4 full range channels to power all your interior speakers and then to use the mono channel for 1, 2, or more subwoofers.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXH-F5 features Dual 60 Amp Maxi Fuses. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXH-F5 you are getting your money’s worth and then some. I have only seen 2 other 5 channel amplifiers with a similar fuse rating and power to this one. They both cost over $400! Our amplifier can compete with those ones in power and sound quality!
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available. That means you can install this amplifier to your factory or aftermarket receiver. Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXH-F5 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
One last point I want to make about this amplifier is efficiency. The circuitry of the 4 channel part of the amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier. The class "D" channel for the subs is even more efficient than the class A/B channels which is typical. Class "D" is known for its' efficiency. All in all you get the best of both worlds with this amp! You get a rock solid powerful bass amplifier along with an efficient, powerful, and smooth sounding 4 channel class A/B amplifier all packed into a compact and beautifully designed heatsink!
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXH-F5 3200 Watt Peak/1600w RMS 5 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 4 Ohms: 550 Watts (4 x 50 Watts + 1 x 350) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 2 Ohms: 800 Watts (4 x 75 Watts + 1 x 500) at 2 ohms and 1% THD+N
- RMS Power Ratings
- 4 Ohms: 1100 Watts (4 x 100 watts + 1 x 700 Watts)
- 2 Ohms: 1600 Watts (4 x 150 watts + 1 x 1,000 Watts)
- Channels 1 through 4 are class A/B and channel 5 is mono class "D"
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 500Hz - 3KHz
- CH5 Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz - 1KHz
- High Level Input Auto Start Smart Turn-On
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable Bass Equalization Control
- 2 Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4 Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable
- Channel 5 - 2 Ohm Mono Capable
- 2 CH / 4 CH / 5 CH Input Mode Selector
- Fully Adjustable Subsonic Filter: 15 - 50Hz
- Crossover Bandpass Control
- Subwoofer Phase Control
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Quality Capacitors
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio: > 100dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- Dual 60 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5" x 1.8" x 16.1"
Description of RTR172 :
RCA cables are the backbone of your audio system. They are used for transferring audio and video signals. Without a proper cable and good signal, you can have a distortion, which would hold your system back from performing at its optimal capabilities. Don't ever settle for cheap RCA's because they will not provide a clean signal to your amplifiers or video sources.
These Rockville RCA cables are 100 % copper, and feature advanced technologies like triple shielding, magnetic interference rejection, woven outer shield, and more. The best way to ensure that you’ll have a good setup is to invest in good cables.
- Rockville RTR172 2 Channel - Dual 17 Foot High Grade Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- Oxygen Free Copper
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper
- Premium Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cables
- Split Pin Technology Ensures a Secure Connection
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
- Color Coded Channel Identification
- Length: 17-Foot
- Rockville 1 year warranty
- Also Available in: 3-Foot, 6-Foot, 12-Foot, 20-Foot and 25-Foot
Video of RWK4CU:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
We challenge anyone to put this wire to a resistance test against any other wire on the market with the same gauge. If our cable does not meet or exceed any other cable, even if it costs 3 times more, we will be happy to call tag the item and refund you in full. Why are we so confident ? This cable is 100% copper. You cant have a cable with more than 100 % copper. So the only way a cable would out-perform this one is if it were being advertised as a 4 AWG but they are giving you more wire than advertised. No brands selling 100 % copper cables actually do this.
We guarantee that this kit will compete with the most expensive amp kits
on the market from Kicker, JL Audio, or any other top brands.
Looking for a wire kit that has 100% true specifications! A wire kit that uses 100% copper 4-gauge cable! Then look no further than the Rockville True-Spec RWK4-CU 4 Gauge Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. This package includes everything you'll need to get your amplifier system powered-up correctly and at peak efficiency. All items included in this kit are top of the line.
The power and ground cables aptly named “Mega Power Cable” is a no compromise power cable. Rockville’s engineering team over-built and designed the cables using thousands of strands of only true 100% oxygen-free, silver-tinned copper strands. The use of a proprietary special twisting process reduces “surface skin impedance loss” so that Mega Power cables have zero signal and power loss, delivering full power from your battery system to your amplifier even at lengths of 20 feet! The increased current flow and higher amperage carrying capacity will increase your amplifiers efficiency and keep your amplifier running cooler. The SuperFlex outer insulating jacket jacket makes installation and cable routing simple and easy. The 100% copper stranded wire is extremely tolerant of the hostile conditions found under the hood in vehicles and compensates for vibration, heat expansion and flexibility. This flexible and well-shielded wire is crucial for getting through all of the nooks and passageways within the confines of a vehicle interior.
Some manufactures use all aluminum or mix a little copper with aluminum to give their cables the appearance of a “heavy-duty” cable. But not Rockville, our True-Spec 100% oxygen free, silver tinned copper eliminates corrosion, increases current transfer x 10, and won’t discolor over time.
The superior quality and materials of the Rockville 100% True-Spec amplifier installation kit is realized in the included accessories and cable workmanship. Included is a precision CNC cut full size ANL fuse housing, machined from solid brass and then 14K gold plated for superior signal transfer and complete with a matching gold plated 120-amp ANL fuse. The power cable is wrapped in 6 feet of durable nylon braided tubing to protect it from heat and chafing in the engine compartment. All installation accessories such as the ring terminals and spade connectors are nickel plated for superior signal transfer and durability.
CRYSTAL SQ AUDIO PLANAR SPEAKER CABLE
The speaker cable included in the Rockville True-Spec is also manufactured from 100% copper and woven in to a flat planner design and coated in our Super-Flex insulation so that it fits under and around your vehicles trim and carpet smoothly and without bulking up. With crystal clear sound quality these speaker cables deliver true audio fidelity from your car audio amplifier to your speakers. The 14-gauge speaker cable included in the 4-gauge kit can handle over 2000 watts of power without heating up or degrading signal quality.
CRYSTAL SQ RCA AUDIO INTERCONNECT CABLE
Designed and engineered to be the best sounding, best performing and best looking RCA cables available today. Each channel in the RCA cable is triple shielded first with dielectric internal insulators and then with a 98% coverage woven shield. All cables are manufactured of 100% oxygen free copper and feature twisted pair technology for superior noise rejection and pure sonic signal flow. The RCA plugs are shielded metal and feature a spiral cut outer ground ring with center split pin for precise and tight audio connections. The result of all this technology is noise free-noise rejection signal transfer for optimum sound quality. You will hear the difference these RCA signal transfer cables will make.
- Rockville RWK4CU 4 Gauge 2 Channel Complete Car Amplifier Installation Kit 100% Pure Copper RCA Cables
- 4 Gauge Power Amplifier Installation Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems over 1000 watts RMS to 2000 Watts
- Made from silver-tinned 100% virgin copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power and signal
- The solid brass gold plated Mini ANL Fuse Holder offers ideal protection for high powered systems
- Strand Count: 1862
- BC-5W2 Compliant
- 17 ft. Frosted Blue 4 gauge power wire with seamless crimp ring terminal
- 3 ft. Frosted Gray 4 gauge ground wire
- 17 ft. Blue 18 gauge remote lead wire
- 25 ft. Frosted Clear/Blue 14 gauge flat speaker wire
- 17 ft. Triple shielded twisted pair RCA cables
- One Mini ANL Fuse Holder with 120 amp ANL fuse
- One 1/2“ black rubber firewall grommet
- One 4 gauge spade terminal
- Two black 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- Three blue 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- One black 4 gauge ring terminal
- Ten 6” black zip ties