- (1) Hercules P32 DJ USB MIDI Mixing DJ Controller Interface+32-Pads+DJUCED Software
- (1) Rockville RLS2400 Lightweight Folding DJ Laptop Stand w/Extra Shelf & Travel Bag
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Authorized Hercules Dealer!
What's in the Box:
- Hercules P32 DJ
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- USB Cable
Description of P32 DJ:
A Unique, All-In-One
With 2 decks, screens displaying the sizes of loops, effects racks, equalizers and more, Hercules P32 DJ is perfectly designed for mixing. Add in the two grids of 16 pads, sample packs integrated within DJUCED™ 40°, the slip and quantize smart functions... and you have a package with all the advantages for performance. No compromise – Hercules P32 DJ represents the optimization of 2 worlds of DJing in a single unique controller.
The Thrill of Instant
Creative Mixing: Play. Remix. Perform.
The perfect combination of body and spirit. Hercules P32 DJ features 32 ergonomic and responsive pads for precise performance and high-quality feel. The intelligence of the DJUCED™ 40° DJing software lets you keep the rhythm and the structure of tracks intact, no matter what you're doing. All the features to mix and remix are at your fingertips. Your only task: focus on the fun of creating.
Develop Your Onstage
Being a DJ is much more than just technical skills and creating a playlist: it also involves your ability to put on a show. Hercules P32 DJ lets you develop your signature sound, and your visual presentation. The combination of pads, dynamic backlighting and sample packs helps you refine your identity as a DJ.
- Hercules P32 DJ USB MIDI Mixing DJ Controller Interface + 32-Pads + DJUCED Software
- Dual-Deck DJ Controller
- Built-in audio (mix + preview outputs)
- Two grids of 16 performance pads
- Included software: DJUCED™ 40° for Mac®/PC
- DJUCED™ 40° PC / MAC
- 2 GHz CPU or higher
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Windows 7 and higher (32 and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.8 and higher(32 and 64-bit)
- Product Dimensions (L x D x H): 13.98" x 9.37" x 1.89" inches
- Product Weight: 3.09 lbs.
How to Set Up RLS2400:
Video of RLS2400:
The Rockville RLS2400 DJ Foldable Laptop Stand with a Free Carrying Bag is an essential tool for the traveling laptop DJ/Musician. Constructed of aircraft grade machined aluminum, the lightweight design is perfect for traveling and the compact folded footprint of only 14” x 10.5” x .75” packs neatly and quickly into the included zipper bag.
This stand will elevate your lighting controller, small mixer, CD player, multi track recorder, and other small devices. The second shelf is perfect to hold audio interfaces, or other electronic devices. Your electronic gear will not overheat with the open arm design.
To use, simply unfold the RLS2400 and the laptop arms + base legs snap into place and stay locked in position until released. The RLS2400 elevates your laptop 14” above the table base which is the perfect height.
The arms, which hold the laptop, have a resistant coating and will securely hold any laptop firmly which fits across the legs.
- Rockville RLS2400 DJ Foldable Laptop Stand w/ Free Carrying Bag
- Multi purpose stand for laptops, lighting controllers, small mixers, CD Players, DJ interfaces, accessories, and more
- Heavy-duty construction machined aircraft grade aluminum – black.
- High quality, Extremely Stable, and Rugged Multi-Purpose Laptop DJ Stand
- Additional Shelf for audio interface, or other electronics
- Collapsible, lightweight and small when folded makes it easy to store and transport
- Saves space on the work surface by elevating laptop 14” higher
- Assembles and dis-assembles in seconds
- Folds flat for easy transport
- Dimensions: Laptop stand platform: 14" H x 10.5" W x 10.5" D | Folded:
- 14" x 10.5" x .75"
- Weight: 4 lbs
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color