- (1) NYC Acoustics NSE212L Dual 12" 1800w Powered/Amplified Car Subwoofer System+LED
- (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
Video of NSE212L:
Introducing the NYC Acoustics NSE series of powered, ported subwoofer enclosures. The NSE series is your all-in-one solution to give you huge bumping bass! We combined the amplifier, subwoofer, and enclosure all into one product! This makes installation neater and easier as well. All you need to do is run power, ground and RCA cables and you are done! If your head unit does not have RCA outputs then you can use our speaker level inputs for an easy installation without replacing your head unit.
Featured here is the NSE212L which comes loaded with two 12” high power subwoofers. The subwoofers are amazing. They have 2” high temperature 4-layer aluminum voice coil that gives you top of the line sound quality and power. These subs have high excursion which enables you to have a wide frequency response to make your music sound its best. The non pressed Kevlar reinforced paper cone provides a larger surface area which in-turn pushes more air, allowing for louder sound. Kevlar is a very expensive material to use, but we use it because it sounds the best! The NSE212L also features specially treated high density foam surrounds, 3D molded acrylic dust caps, and cool blue LED lighting effects.
The built-in Class D mono amplifier puts out 600 watts RMS and a powerful 1800 watts of peak power. It features an adjustable low pass crossover with a 40 to 250 hertz range and an adjustable bass boost of up to 18dB. The high level speaker inputs and low level RCA inputs offer a variety of options for connecting your sub to an aftermarket or factory stereo system.
We all know how important the enclosure is. We used high quality 5/8” MDF! This is much stronger than our competitors who use cheaper particle board. The forward facing port is computer tuned for optimal Sound Quality and SPL. The NSE212L is covered with super durable aviation grade black tweed carpet and features a beautifully embroidered color logo. The NSE212L is the total package. It looks good and it sounds good!
We know this is the best value on the market for a powered dual 12” subwoofer. We are offering a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping!
- NYC Acoustics NSE212L Dual 12" 1800w Powered Car Subwoofer in Ported Enclosure w/ LED Lights
- 1800 Watts Peak power output
- 600 Watts RMS
- 3D molded acrylic dustcap
- Loaded with two High Powered 12“ Subwoofers
- Non-pressed paper cone with Kevlar reinforcement
- Blue LED's Built-In
- LED Remote Control Included
- Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket
- High Density Specially Treated Foam Surrounds
- High Power 50 Oz Ferrite Magnet with High BL Motor Structure
- Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure
- 2” High Temperature 4 Layer Aluminum Voice Coil
- Top Quality Washer: 114MM x 8MM
- Top Quality T-Yoke Plate: 114MM x 6MM
- X-Max: 12mm Peak-to-Peak Excursion
- Impedance: 4-ohms
- Frequency response: 30Hz-450Hz
- Ported 5/8" High Quality MDF Enclosure Design (Please note MDF is way better than particle board; the quality of this enclosure is top of the line)
- Aviation Grade Black Tweed Carpet with Embroidered Logo
- Front Port Computer Tuned for optimal Sound Quality and SPL
- Built-in Class “D” Mono Amplifier with 600 Watts RMS and 1800 Watts Peak Amplifier
- Adjustable Low Pass Crossover Frequency 40Hz-250Hz
- Adjustable Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB
- Low Level RCA Inputs
- High Level Speaker Level Input with Auto Start Music Sense
- Power/Protect LED indicators
- Product Dimensions (In Inches): 14.17" Depth x 33.85" Width x 15.35" Height
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RWK81:
The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ 8 Gauge Translucent Blue Super Flex Power Cables
- 17’ 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ 8 Gauge Super Flex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.