NYC Acoustics NSE12L 12" 1200w Powered/Amplified Car Subwoofer/Sub Enclosure+LED
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Introducing the NYC Acoustics NSE series of powered, ported subwoofer enclosures. The NSE series is your all-in-one solution to give you huge bumping bass! We combined the amplifier, subwoofer, and enclosure all into one product! This makes installation neater and easier as well. All you need to do is run power, ground and RCA cables and you are done! If your head unit does not have RCA outputs then you can use our speaker level inputs for an easy installation without replacing your head unit.
Featured here is the NSE12L which comes loaded with a 12” high power subwoofer. This subwoofer is amazing. It has a 2” high temperature 4-layer aluminum voice coil that gives you top of the line sound quality and power. These subs have high excursion which enables you to have a wide frequency response to make your music sound its best. The non pressed Kevlar reinforced paper cone provides a larger surface area which in-turn pushes more air, allowing for louder sound. Kevlar is a very expensive material to use, but we use it because it sounds the best! The NSE12L also features specially treated high density foam surrounds, a 3D molded acrylic dust cap, and cool blue LED lighting effect.
The built-in Class D mono amplifier puts out 400 watts RMS and a powerful 1200 watts of peak power. It features an adjustable low pass crossover with a 40 to 250 hertz range and an adjustable bass boost of up to 18dB. The high level speaker inputs and low level RCA inputs offer a variety of options for connecting your sub to an aftermarket or factory stereo system.
We all know how important the enclosure is. We used high quality 5/8” MDF! This is much stronger than our competitors who use cheaper particle board. The forward facing port is computer tuned for optimal Sound Quality and SPL. The NSE12L is covered with super durable aviation grade black tweed carpet and features a beautifully embroidered color logo. The NSE12L is the total package. It looks good and it sounds good!
We know this is the best value on the market for a powered 12” subwoofer. We are offering a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping!
- NYC Acoustics NSE12L 12" 1200w Powered Car Subwoofer in Ported Enclosure w/ LED Lights
- 1200 Watts Peak power output
- 400 Watts RMS
- 3D molded acrylic dustcap
- Loaded with a High Powered 12“ Subwoofer
- Non-pressed paper cone with Kevlar reinforcement
- Blue LED's Built-In
- Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket
- High Density Specially Treated Foam Surrounds
- High Power 50 Oz Ferrite Magnet with High BL Motor Structure
- Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure
- 2” High Temperature 4 Layer Aluminum Voice Coil
- Top Quality Washer: 114MM x 8MM
- Top Quality T-Yoke Plate: 114MM x 6MM
- X-Max: 12mm Peak-to-Peak Excursion
- Impedance: 4-ohms
- Frequency response: 30Hz-450Hz
- Ported 5/8" High Quality MDF Enclosure Design (Please note MDF is way better than particle board; the quality of this enclosure is top of the line)
- Aviation Grade Black Tweed Carpet with Embroidered Logo
- Front Port Computer Tuned for optimal Sound Quality and SPL
- Built-in Class “D” Mono Amplifier With 400 Watts RMS and 1200 Watts Peak Amplifier
- Adjustable Low Pass Crossover Frequency 40Hz-250Hz
- Adjustable Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB
- Low Level RCA Inputs
- High Level Speaker Level Input with Auto Start Music Sense
- Power/Protect LED indicators
- Product Dimensions (In Inches): 14.17" Depth x 19.68" Width x 15.35" Height
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.