- (1) Chauvet DJ Nimbus Professional Plug/Play Dry Ice Fog Machine+Multi-Level Control
- (1) Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade Light Weight Metal Frame Booth+Travel Bag+Scrim
- (2) Rockville BATTERY PAR 50 Rechargeable LED DMX DJ Club Wash Up-Light w/ Remote
Description of NIMBUS:
Nimbus is a professional dry ice machine which produces thick, white fog that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising. This powerful machine heats enough water to create fog from 10lbs of dry ice to provide over 10 minutes of run time. Dual heaters allow for faster heat-up and recycle times, a low water sensor increases safety, and an adjustable, multi-level control arm allows the output and flow to be easily controlled.
- Professional dry ice machine creates thick, white fog that hugs the floor
- Simple, plug-n-play operation quickly heats water to its optimal operating temperature
- Second heating element heats the water in half the time
- Adjustable, multi-level control handle manipulates the output and flow
- Low-water and temperature sensors automatically shut off heaters for added safety
- Input voltage: 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current (single element): 1500 W, 12.6 A
- Power and current (dual element): 3000 W, 25.2 A
- Tank capacity: 4.5 gal
- Heat-up time (single element): 50 min
- Heat-up time (dual element): 30 min
- Average runtime: 6 min
- Reheat time (single element): 30 min
- Reheat time (dual element): 15 min
- Dry ice capacity: 10 lbs
- Max water temperature: 1758F
- Weight (empty): 28.6 lbs
- Weight (full): 75 lbs
- Size: 20 x 18 x 19 in
- Approvals: CE
Video of Rockville DJ Facades and Accessories:
Video of RFAAW:
Each Set Includes:
- (4) Panels each 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Stretchable White Scrim
- Carry Bag for easy Transport
- 3M Velcro
The Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade is the best in its class! Our Rockville employees have used all the popular Façades on the market and had so many frustrations, so we decided to make our own!
What makes ours way better:
Our panels are made out of pure aluminum! Other brands use steel which is not as durable and weighs a lot more. They use this material simply because it is cheaper. We had the option during product development to choose steel or aluminum. The steel would have cost $10 less actually. We went with the aluminum because it is lighter in weight and much stronger.
2. Larger panels
We made each of our panels 27.5” inches wide. We include 4 panels which totals 110” inches. Our competitors panels are too small. Their panels are around 17 – 20 inches wide each panel. That adds up to only 80” inches. You would have to use a pretty small table or buy 2 facades. I am talking from personal experience.
3. Foldable design for quick setup and break-down
Our design folds for easy setup and breakdown! Our competitors advertise that their item can fold and break down easily. I’ve used them, and you have to literally disconnect the hinges, and then next time you use them again you have to reconnect it. I do not consider it quick or easy. Ours literally just folds and you do not have to disconnect all the hinges. Our model is the only one I have seen on the market that truly folds for quick and easy transport.
4. 360 Degree panel rotation
Our panels can rotate a full 360 degrees, giving you the freedom to wrap these around a table and angle them perfectly to make your setup professional looking. One of the biggest issues that annoyed me the most about the competitor’s panels is that they have huge limitations in the angles of their panels. What was most annoying to me was that when you try to angle them how you want, they either got stuck or the hinges popped out and I had to set them up again and again. With the Rockville 360 degree rotating panels you are completely free to angle your panels easily without any limitations!
5. Built-in scrim!
The stretch fabric panels are easily removable for cleaning. Our scrim can be washed by hand in cold water and laid down flat to dry. Our scrim is also a fire retardant.
6. Travel bag included
Transportation and storage is simple with the included carry bag.
7. Non-slip rubber feet for stability
We decided to add rubber non-slip feet to our model. This adds more stability to the façade.
We sell models RAPFAW and RAPFAB which are add on panels so you can expand your black or white facade and have an unlimited amount of panels connected together. We also sell separately models RSCFAB and RSCFAW which are black or white scrims. This way you can interchange the color of your scrim depending on the event you are using this for. Another purpose of this is if you want to have one set in the wash you can still have a backup available.
I personally felt like I got ripped off when I paid over $250 for a DJ Event Façade. I did not see any reason for it to cost so much. I got even more upset when I put it together and it did not feel like $250. We decided to go to market with a product twice as good at half the price! We want the best gear to be affordable for everyone!
9. 90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will send you a prepaid shipping label and refund you in full for this item. We know that this will be the best Façade you have ever purchased so it is highly unlikely you will want to return it.
- Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade with White Scrim and Travel Bag
- (4) Panels included – each are 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Light Weight Aluminum Frames. The entire product weighs 7 LBS, around a third of the weight of our competitors who make their panels out of steel! Also our light-weight aluminum is much stronger than steel
- Includes travel bag for easy transport
- Includes white scrim
- Includes a carrying bag to store and keep facade scrim looking its best
- Folds for easy break down and travel – no need to disconnect the hinges!
- 360 degree rotating panels allows each panel to be positioned to your liking with no limitations
- Detachable hinges
- Includes white scrim made of a special stretch material
- Scrim is fire retardant
- Scrim is easy to wash – simply wash with cold water and lay it flat to dry
- Non-slip rubber feet for stability
- Expandable: Add additional panels sold seperately (models RAPFAW and RAPFAB)
- Additional scrims available in our store in black and white (models RSCFAB and RSCFAW)
- Product weight: 7 LBS
- Packaged shipping weight: 10 LBS
How to Set up Your Battery PAR 50:
Video of BATTERY PAR 50:
Rockville is proud to introduce the first member of our Battery Par series of
lights! The Battery Par 50 is a Par can Wash light that features a built-in
rechargeable battery, DMX control, dimmer, strobe, and color mixing.
Each time you charge the light it will give you 10-15 hours of use before needing a Recharge. This is enough time for the light to last the duration of almost any event.
These lights are RGB allowing you to mix many different colors!
The DMX input and output allows daisy chaining which will give you the ability to control all the lights simultaneously and in sync.
Each Battery Par 50 has 7 channels of DMX control. You can control color, strobe rate, color fading, Dimming, color mixing, and ID address making these lights some of the most versatile on the market and perfect for any type of party or event.
These lights can operate in many modes. You can have them run through automated programs, or they can be controlled via sound activation where they will go to the beat of the music! To get the ultimate control of your lights you can use DMX and select master/slave control to have all your other lights copy the program of the master light.
The Battery Par 50’s LED’s last up to 100,000 hours and include 6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue LED’s which mix together to make almost any color. The brackets that come with these lights can be used as floor stands. In addition, this light can be mounted off a ceiling, light stand, or even truss. These lights have a sleek slim profile design which will complement the look of any party or event.
Our Wash Lights go through extremely strict testing procedures to ensure that the LED’s in our lights are the best quality and long lasting. These Par cans are the best value on the market. There is no other light with so many great features at this price point.
- Par Light
- Dual bracket
- User manual & warranty card
- Rockville BATTERY PAR 50 Rechargeable LED DMX DJ Club Wash Up-Light w/ Remote
- Rockville BATTERY PAR 50 RGB Rechargeable Lithium Battery Powered Wash Light
- Built in 4400mA lithium rechargeable battery allows you to use the lights without plugging them in
- Battery lasts 15 hours with a single color and 10 hours with all colors
- Charging time: 5 hours (max)
- Battery overcharge protection
- Battery life LED indicator
- Light source: (6x Red, 6x Green, 6xBlue)
- 18 LEDs / 1W each
- DMX controls: 7 channels
- Linkable in master/slave mode using 3-Pin DMX cable
- 3 Pin XLR DMX input & output
- Remote control included
- 1,102 Lux @ 2m (All LED’s on)
- LED display to navigate settings
- Can be operated through the remote, through DMX, or you can use the built in programs or the built in sound activated mode
- Automatic modes: Static color, strobe, dimmer, gradual color change, sound activated
- Beam angle: 25°
- Battery will still perform optimally even after hundreds of charging cycles
- DC 12V Charging input ( Via the included charger)
- Fan cooled
- Double bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- Power consumption: 20W
- 16.7 millions colors
- 1 year warranty
- Black housing
- Create customized colors using the built-in LCD display
- Replaceable batteries
- 110/220V switchable for use in any country
- Dimmer: 0-100% linear dimming
- Unit Dimensions: 6.9” x 6.9” x 4.13” inches
- Unit weight: 2.2 lbs