- (1) Memphis Audio MXAMCAPP Hidden Marine Bluetooth Receiver Source Unit RZR/ATV/UTV
- (2) Pair Rockville RMSTS65B 6.5" 800w Waterproof Marine Boat Speakers 2-Way Black
Description of MXAMCAPP:
The MXAMCAPP “Headless” unit is an innovative way to control your audio system. The unit features a hideaway box that uses your Bluetooth device and a proprietary Memphis app to control your audio system. The app allows you to control EQ settings, set up your AM/FM presets, control RGB LED’s and more.
This unit is perfect for powerports and marine applications that don’t have provisions for a headunit. The wired remote fits into a standard knockout slot for a clean installation. This solution also works well with classic cars by maintaining the factory look of the vehicle while adding an impressive array of audio features to the sound system.
With the headless unit, you can do everything a standard head unit does without the need for a physical mounting location. Simply control your music from your Bluetooth device or the included remote control.
- Memphis Audio MXAMCAPP Hidden Marine Bluetooth Receiver Source Unit for RZR/ATV/UTV
- Headless Unit
- 50W x 4 built-in amp
- USB charging
- Front/Rear/Subwoofer RCA output
- 6 Source Options: AUX/BT/AM/FM/WB/USB
- RGB LED control output
- 6 Button wired remote (IP66 rated)
- Remote features illuminated buttons
- Fits in standard rocker switch cutout
- APP controls
- RGB setting
- AM/FM Presets Controls
- Radio search settings
- Custom EQ settings
- Balance/Fade/Subwoofer controls
- Conformal coated PCB
- 5 Volt pre-amp output
Video of RMSTS65B:
- Pair of 6.5" marine speakers
- 16.4 feet of Speaker Wire
- Mounting Screws
The RMST series of marine speakers by Rockville is our step up series that offers a 1" titanium tweeter as well as more power handling! They have a larger magnet and can handle 100 watts RMS & 400 watts peak! If you are using an external amplifier we recommend this series.
These speakers are completely waterproof and protected from the elements! They are UV treated and have a special waterproof coating to prevent water damage. Also these speakers come with a 1 year warranty to give you the peace of mind you deserve when purchasing from Rockville!
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. The RMST65 was designed in a molded ABS plastic basket. The polypropylene cone is reliable and sounds great. This material is used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition rubber is a very waterproof material. The 1" titanium tweeter puts out incredible sounding highs. The low end bass and mids of these speakers really makes them stand out.
The RMST65 6.5" marine speakers were engineered to deliver amazing power and sound quality in the outdoors; be it saltwater, freshwater or any other harsh environments. These speakers can withstand tons of abuse and can handle 400 watts peak and 100 watts RMS each. These Rockville speakers comply with the CEA 2031 Loud Speaker Standard. This same rating standard is used by the highest end marine brands in the industry. CEA compliant means you can rest assured that the ratings are 100% legitimate. (We compared these against other brands and although some of these other brands stated higher wattage, the Rockville RMST65 speakers were able to handle more than double the power!)
Using only true marine grade components and materials, the Rockville RMST65 speakers are fully marinized against salt & fresh water conditions. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. There is also an additional waterproof and UV resistant coating to completely protect the speakers.
These speakers come with everything you need for installation including pre mounted grills and mounting hardware.
- Rockville RMST65B 6.5” 2-Way 800 Watt Marine Boat Speakers in Black (Pair)
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Power Rating: 400 Watts Peak /100 Watts RMS Per Speaker
- System Power: 800 Watts Combined
- 6.5“ 2-Way Speaker System
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Waterproof and rustproof
- Stainless Steel Terminals
- Molded ABS plastic basket
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone
- Rubber Surround
- High quality ferrite magnet
- 1” inch Titanium Tweeter
- Oversized 1” CCAW Kapton Voice Coil
- Large Magnet and Motor Structure
- Pre-installed mounting screws included
- Perfect for both marine, outdoor, and car use
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 91dB @ 1w/1m
- Total Diameter: 7.56”
- Cutout Diameter: 5.43”
- Total Height: 3.86”
- Mounting Depth: 2.56”