- (1) Memphis Audio MXABTR Marine Bluetooth Controller For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- (1) Pair Rockville RWB70B Black 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- (1) Memphis Audio MXA100.2S 100w 2-Channel Amplifier Motorcylcle/RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
Description of MXABTR:
The MXABTR is a Bluetooth enabled controller designed to stream music from your Bluetooth device. This marine grade water and element resistant controller allows you to safely tuck your phone away while controlling your music making it an ideal solution for powersports and marine applications.
This device allows for multiple mounting options including flush mount, surface mount and bar mount making it an extremely versatile device for many applications.
- Bluetooth equipped
- Water and element resistant
- 5V Preamp Output
- Flush, surface or bar mount options
- Output: 5 Volt
HOW TO RWB SERIES (RWB65B, RWB65W, RWB70B, RWB70W, RWB80B, RWB80W, RWB90W, RWB90B):
Videos of RWB:
- (2) Wakeboard Speakers
- (2) 360° Swivel Mounting Brackets
- Integrated Grill
- Installation Hardware
- No exaggerated power ratings: These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings. No bootleg or exaggerated power ratings like other brands. These speakers are 150 watts RMS and 250 watts peak each. (150 watts RMS is equal to about 400 watts rated by other brands)
- Marine grade components and materials: these speakers are truly marine grade. They will not get damaged by water, salt water, or moisture. In addition the terminals (which are normally the first part of a marine speakers that gets damaged by water are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. There is also an additional waterproof coating cut completely protect the speakers.
- These can withstand all elements on the water for a lifetime of worry free use.
- The mounting screws are longer than other versions we carry to accommodate thicker mounting bars. In addition to wakeboard tower's on boats, we tested these to be perfect for installing in Jeep Cherokee vehicles and even ATV's.
- We've added a new and improved nylon mounting bracket. Nylon is strong, light weight, and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360° rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the ability to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your boat for different applications.
- Pair Rockville RWB70B Black 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- Color: Black
- 6.5" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter
- Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Water / Rust Resistant
- Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Santoprene Surround
- High BL Magnet Motor Structure
- Y30 High Density Magnets
- Oversized 1.25" Kapton Voice Coil
- These Wakeboards Fit bars ranging from 1.26" 2.87"
- Includes 65mm and 80mm screws that accommodate Jeep Wrangler and any roll bar
- Includes Stainless mounting hardware that wont rust or corrode
- Power Rating:
- Peak Power Handling: 500 Watts (250 Watts per Speaker)
- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts (150 Watts per Speaker)
- Frequency Response: 70 - 20,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 96dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 9"
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
How to install an amplifier in your UTV:
Description of MXA100.2S:
MXA100.2S amplifiers are that smallest ultra-compact amplifier in the Memphis line. These small but mightly amps pack a punch and are designed for any application where space is at a premium.
Perfect for motorcycle systems and other limited space applications. These amplifiers are IP66 certified for water resistance and pack plenty of power to elevate any audio system.
- Sealed gain pots and harness
- IP66 rated for water and element resistance
- Ultra-small micro amp design
- 2 Channel 2x50w
- RMS POWER 4Ω (w): 50 x 2
- THD% 4Ω: <1%
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions L x W x H: 4.2 x 3.2 x 1.5
- Warranty (years): 2 Years
- Input Range: 200mV - 2V
- Recommended Amp Kit: 10GKIT