- (1) M-Audio M-Track Hub USB Monitoring Audio Interface w/ Built-In 3-Port Hub
- (1) Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
Authorized M-Audio Dealer!
Video of MTRACKHUB:
Harness the power of your studio with 24-bit quality!
The M-Track Hub is a 3-port USB monitoring interface that is perfect for anyone who demands a high-quality audio interface monitoring hub. It is a USB hub and has two balanced ¼-inch TRS audio outputs, controlled by a large, solid-feeling metal rotary level knob with black-knurled rubber ring. There are three USB inputs and a ¼-inch headphone jack with level control for private listening. The M-Track Hub is the ideal way to unite your VI control and audio output in one sleek, all-metal, space-saving solution.
- M-Audio M-Track Hub USB Monitoring Audio Interface w/ Built-In 3-Port Hub
- Studio-quality audio with 24-bit resolution on playback
- (2) Balanced 1/4" main outputs with dedicated large metal level control
- Powers three separate USB MIDI devices
- Headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged all-metal chassis
- Large central control knob for simple, ergonomic operation
- System Requirements:
- OSx: 10.8 and higher, Class Compliant
- PC: Windows 7, and higher; Windows Driver
- USB 2.0 port (or higher)
How to Setup a Rockville Condenser Microphone with Your Computer:
Video of RCM03:
Unboxing Video of RCM03:
Rockville RCM03 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded
microphones that cost over $150. This model is similar to our RCM01
however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We
also upgraded this model to a high end metal anti-wind cap! We highly
recommend this design. This model is an amazing upgrade to our top
selling RCM01 model!
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM03 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM03 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!)
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device we need to update on ebay amazon, website, etc
Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom
Anti-wind foam cap
- Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio
Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized
Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural
sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Sensitivity: -27dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa
- Output impedance: 200Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than
- Voltage deduction characteristic:
within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff
frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than
18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at
- Electrical current: Greater than
- Microphone body net weight:320
Grams (0.7 Pounds)
- Microphone Max.diameter 44mm (1.73”
- Microphone Length 217mm (8.54”
- Microphone material: steel grille +
Alluminum (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount